• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pepsi bezel insert battle CF vs Xing_Patrick: A photo comparison

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYI Xing on the meteorite, CF v2 on the stock Pepsi.
I guess any comparison of these -given that Xing is supposed to be an Mk1, while CF Mk2- is irrelevant, the two visuals might give an idea how good the Xing one is for a lighter dial upgrade purpose, as well as the the Mk2 -very nicely done btw by CF- gives a completely different look to a black dialed Pepsi (Gen xtal)
Great stuff, love 'em both.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I sent my mates xing insert to SpongeBob last year. His sputter finish is perfect very consistent. Think he’s become extremely busy over the years, His communication is very poor and I’ve never been able to get a confirmation the parts are even in his possession lol. He does great work but I’ve heard people waiting close to a year for him to get back to them with their parts or watches if at all :oops:.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I’ve messaged him a week ago
No reply

If anyone has 1 or 2 bezels for sale pls let me know, or his direct contact such as WhatsApp etc

Looking forward to buy this

Reactions: xing_david

Coterminity

I'm Unknown!!
21/12/22
Singapore
Am considering purchasing a Xing bezel insert for my CF Pepsi, but have a question for any users who’ve done it.

When swapping inserts, was a push fit sufficient? Or did you require a double sided tape or glue on the bezel?

Hoping it’s the former as I’m really not that confident in my modding ability.

Thank you!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Am considering purchasing a Xing bezel insert for my CF Pepsi, but have a question for any users who’ve done it.

When swapping inserts, was a push fit sufficient? Or did you require a double sided tape or glue on the bezel?

Thank you!
Tape…

Fear not. The mod is easy. I’ve done it several times on my CF Pepsi.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

Thank you!

Coterminity

I'm Unknown!!
21/12/22
Singapore
Thank you very much!

Did you need to sand down your insert so it doesn’t protrude over the bezel? I’ve read some people say that this was necessary too!