• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

General

Getting To Know The Place
17/4/13
Just for general info.

This was a dial issue of PAM 111 Noob V3 detected 8th December 2012
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-warning-dial-125655?t=125655&highlight=dial
some dealers like Puretime and Toro refunded all costs of the repairs:
Read the post from Puretime:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=1234362&postcount=66
Read the post from Toro:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=1235198&postcount=102

And more info:
This is the way to detect the wrong dial:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-how-detect-126005?p=1235583

I think it is clear enough and Sead, I have no doubts, will admit his mistake and responsibility accordingly.

Mysfit you can inform Sead of this post. He will understand the situation. I'm sure

ALE

Hi, I've just read this thread and can't believe I missed it before ordering from Sead, however, I've just got my watch from him and I think it's ok but I'm a newbie and could do with some expert feedback. I read the original thread about this warning and from what I can see this watch is ok?
View attachment 22634
View attachment 22635
View attachment 22636
View attachment 22637

carlton

Respected Member
2/10/11
Hi, I've just read this thread and can't believe I missed it before ordering from Sead, however, I've just got my watch from him and I think it's ok but I'm a newbie and could do with some expert feedback. I read the original thread about this warning and from what I can see this watch is ok?

Nothing wrong with your watch, everything look good. Enjoy it.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
any news about the different hand/dial lume? i have seen other v3s that have same lume color at 50% dark

Gen 111M:

IMG_1540.jpg

But pictures can be confusing. Can anyone who had a gen 111 in his hands confirm that there is a slight difference in lume colour between hands and markers in gen too?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Gen 111M:

IMG_1540.jpg

But pictures can be confusing. Can anyone who had a gen 111 in his hands confirm that there is a slight difference in lume colour between hands and markers in gen too?

At last someone publish pic like that of the gen
I hope we will stop talking about the lume difference !!

Thanks s3g0y !!

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Your watch is OK
Only the Swan neck screw doesn't touch the regulator lever, this is an usual cosmetic flaw and very commun in Noob.
No worries and no easy solution

ALE

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
My 177 doesn't touch. My 111 that just returned from Vac does now. Along with polished CP, ETA Y Incabloc Mod, Polished Bevels on winding wheels. Its spot on now. I love it.

mysfit

28/4/13
Thanks to Ale for his advice and support
Thanks to Sead who has admitted his mistake, great communication (he always replied the day after due to time difference
) and service.
I have sent PAM back, been fully refunded quickly.
I did not want to keep in my mind this misunderstanding so he kept my trust so i have asked him another watch with right dial.

Just got QC pics

Just want to be sure and see what the expert eyes think.

What do you think of them ?

I think dial is right but what about Swan neck or anything wrong like the "Officine Panerai" engraving on the back ? I have read many post about this .....

I would really appreciate f you could help me overlook my qc pics. I do not want to send it back again

Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Nice to hear you have solved your problems with Sead

You new watch seems all OK

Regarding OFFICINE PANERAI movement inscription, they are many variations between V batches, as you can see in the thread about this matter:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-last-steps-134437

Your inscription has the final I placed lower and it is outwards a Little. But this is a usual flaw and I think you should accept the watch like that. In a rep you can always get some flaws. It is difficult to get a perfect watch.

Congrats for this happy end.

We are here in RWI forum to help people

ALE

FlashWW

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/6/13
Just got my first Pam111 V3 from Sead too!

I've recently pulled a trigger on a pam111 v3 and it was all thanks to this great forum! This is truly a resource that is second to none and ALE promptly answered messages from a newbie such as myself and felt very welcomed!

Thought I would contribute to here as I just received my pam111 v3 from Sead, although there was a long back and forth process, where he actually sent the watch before I could even confirm the QC pictures! But luckily, the watch I got seems good, just seeing if I could get some feedback from the excellent RWI team here for a bit of peace of mind :cheers:

I did a bit of research to check the if everything is in order and cannot notice anything in particular that is wrong, apart from the general concerns of microscrew length and incabloc shape.

Font seems good
CG square edges (very slight gap)
Back engravings look good too!

Thanks all!

hidefguy

Getting To Know The Place
26/4/13
So I had a big scare yesterday, I went to wash my car so I set the watch on top of a big box in the garage about 5' high, so the kids couldn't get to it. Anyways when I was done I was reaching for it and fumbled it and it fell down face first on the concrete floor! all I heard was CLACK! fearing the worst I was just staring at it so pissed off at myself, I just got this barely 2 weeks... when I picked it up I was surprised not only was the crystal intact there was not a scratch or ding! The watch is still mint and is keeping perfect time.

D

d4m.test

So I had a big scare yesterday, I went to wash my car so I set the watch on top of a big box in the garage about 5' high, so the kids couldn't get to it. Anyways when I was done I was reaching for it and fumbled it and it fell down face first on the concrete floor! all I heard was CLACK! fearing the worst I was just staring at it so pissed off at myself, I just got this barely 2 weeks... when I picked it up I was surprised not only was the crystal intact there was not a scratch or ding! The watch is still mint and is keeping perfect time.

Is this the first draft of your "mint watch" for sale post?

Just bugging you. :ROFL: glad to hear it survived so well! These reps may not be gen quality, but they're pretty darn close!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

You really are a lucky man !!

Congrats

ALE

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
I've recently pulled a trigger on a pam111 v3 and it was all thanks to this great forum! This is truly a resource that is second to none and ALE promptly answered messages from a newbie such as myself and felt very welcomed!

Thought I would contribute to here as I just received my pam111 v3 from Sead, although there was a long back and forth process, where he actually sent the watch before I could even confirm the QC pictures! But luckily, the watch I got seems good, just seeing if I could get some feedback from the excellent RWI team here for a bit of peace of mind :cheers: notice anything in particular that is wrong, apart from the general concerns of microscrew length and incabloc shape.

Font seems good

Thanks all!

I ordered mine from Sead too, felt confident enough to order without asking for QC pics off the back of the feedback I had read. Sead didn't dissapoint! I would suggest checking if the CG screws are tightened enough, mine had a gap but was perfect once I tightened.

Wear it well!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Thought I would contribute to here as I just received my pam111 v3 from Sead, although there was a long back and forth process, where he actually sent the watch before I could even confirm the QC pictures! But luckily, the watch I got seems good, just seeing if I could get some feedback from the excellent RWI team here for a bit of peace of mind
I did a bit of research to check the if everything is in order and cannot notice anything in particular that is wrong, apart from the general concerns of microscrew length and incabloc shape.
Font seems good

Thanks all!

Hi Flash
All seems OK in your watch
It has even the Swan Neck cosmetiaclly correct

OFFICINE PANERAI is a bit outwards, but that seems to be a constant lastly. Many Noob watches like that

Enjoy it!!

ALE

patrickfam

15/7/13
Wow, my eyes popped seeing the pictures, the quality of the rep is breathless!

Can anyone help me on how to get my hands with one? ... mouth watering over the 111 !!!

I ordered mine from Sead too, felt confident enough to order without asking for QC pics off the back of the feedback I had read. Sead didn't dissapoint! I would suggest checking if the CG screws are tightened enough, mine had a gap but was perfect once I tightened.

Wear it well!

carlton

Respected Member
2/10/11
Wow, my eyes popped seeing the pictures, the quality of the rep is breathless!

Can anyone help me on how to get my hands with one? ... mouth watering over the 111 !!!

From here.
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/trusted-dealer-buyer-27
Read the reviews of them and choose yourself one trusted dealers that you would like to deal with.

Then send them an email with a photos attached requesting them about stock availablity of Noob fac Pam111 V3.

Personally i will suggest, Trevor, Ryan(Intime) and Sead(Supermirrors).

heavenue

12/7/13
ask

i have this pam 111 n v3 and it is my first rep watch.
i just wanna ask how to know whether the watch is fully wind or not.
Because whenever i wind it , it wont last for long because im afraid to overwind it