• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

shandroid

Respected Member
13/9/10
You have received some of the best advice, delivered by some great members, including one who could very well be the leading authority on Pams, and you're still not prepared to accept the advice...

If you've made your decision that's fine, like ale has said, it's UP TO YOU where you buy your watch. But, you asked for some advice, received it, challenged it, received more advice, challenged it again... Etc, etc, etc...

Sometimes the short way is the long way in disguise. Ponder that for a while...

Hi ALE,

Thank you for explaining the reason why I should buy from a TD.

I want to buy from a toro ( TD) but for me it is a bit too expensive to spend $300+ for a rep so that's I am looking for a dealer that can sell it for cheaper.

Watch4time is a Chinese website that's why not much people know about this website. As people cant read Chinese and watch4time do not know English very well, so they cannot sell it people overseas and that's the reason why they can do some discounts on the watch for me. But I think it is quite trustable as they can live chat like 24/7 and they are quite polite as well. And I can pay with PayPal so if the watch is not right i can always request refund.

I know that buying from a TD is much more secure but price is a very huge factor for me so Please dont misunderstanding me, I am not unwilling to listen to people. I am very willing to listen and learn. And I just think that it will be cheaper if I can buy it directly from the factory or people that are close to the factory. But this is just my opinion, I am here for sharing and learning from others not making an arguement so please don't get me wrong. the reason I have this thought is because in china, u can always get a huge discount on buying stuff. Like last time I bought a bag for $150 RMB while the listed price is $850RMB. I have managed to get a massive discount after doing some research about the bag and after bargaining for a while. It might be hard for u guys to understand the culture of Chinese but basically all Chinese know that there is a huge mark up on Chinese goods( rep).

I am still doing research and still haven't buy the watch from anyone yet so I hope I can know more about the identifying the rep and find the cheapest way to get the watch.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
This is a complete waste of forum-members time and accumulated experience imo.
Some people just need to learn the hard way. So be it...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm just lost for words:facepalm: hope the useless Qc pics posted are removed:popcorn:

Tomfun

Getting To Know The Place
20/1/13
Is this guy for real - I actually hope he gets scammed!

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Mine received today

IMG_20130601_131759_zpsd7b3c02c.jpg

incorrect dial mate.

mysfit

28/4/13
Really ?? It's black like photo p1.....
Perhaps the photo does not seem pretty good i think

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
How did they insert the CG pin, using a sledgehammer? :facepalm: And look more closely at the first picture on page 1. The dial is different.

@Tenoclockfindu, the prices on watch4time are too high compared to that on the Trusted Dealers websites by more than 10%. Better stick to them instead as a lot ship their watches from within China. Plus you are protected in case something is wrong.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Really ?? It's black like photo p1.....
Perhaps the photo does not seem pretty good i think

Please inform about the dealer and link of the watch you wanted to buy and how much have you paid.
CG pin is destroyed my friend
The dial is a wrong dial detected in December 2012. With inaccurate 12
Read in this thread posts #420 onwards

We would like to know what TD has sold such a wacth nowadays
Have you really ask for a PAM 111 Noob V3? and paid like that??
Or it is an offer?

ALE

mysfit

28/4/13
Please inform about the dealer and link of the watch you wanted to buy and how much have you paid.
CG pin is destroyed my friend
The dial is a wrong dial detected in December 2012. With inaccurate 12
Read in this thread posts #420 onwards

We would like to know what TD has sold such a wacth nowadays
Have you really ask for a PAM 111 Noob V3? and paid like that??
Or it is an offer?

ALE

It comes from Sead. Bought from this link :http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pa-111n-v3-115978

Yes i paid for PAM 111 Noob V3 :bored:
Price: $275 US

"...dial is a wrong dial detected in December 2012. With inaccurate 12 ?"
I did not know . I am a newbie...

Yes now i see inaccurate 12 different from the link. I have not seen it when he sent me QC pics!!!! He sent me QC pics with this problem ans ad i am newbie i have not seen this problem !!!

I got scammed because i am newbie so easy to do this....
Help me to solve it....If we can not trust TD .......

Should i contact a modo ?
I mailed Sead, I am waiting for his answer

What can i do ? Ship it back ??Refund ? Help me to solve this problem please

shandroid

Respected Member
13/9/10
Something seems odd in all of this...

Hrrmmmmm.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi mysfit
Firstly you must inform Sead about this matter.
Clearly, and indicating the issue. Most likely he knows about this issue but he didn't realize that your watch was no correct.
If Sead admit the mistake you can get other watch or refund.
Anyway the shipment cost of return will be at your account. These are the "rules" of this game. Unless Sead wants to pay it.

If you have not appropriately reply from Sead we will see what we do.
Please in form Sead about the link to this thread and the post talking about the issue. It was a issue very popular at the end of 2012.
Good luck
ALE

mysfit

28/4/13
Thank you. I have mailed him. I am waiting for his answer.
Wait & See

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
KEEP me informed please
If you have no reply I personally will contact him to get a solution

ALE

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
mysfit, I am sure that sead will make good on your watch. The normal procedure is to discuss the matter with him first. Mod intervention may be required but it is a last resort.

Let us know what happens. :D

mysfit

28/4/13
KEEP me informed please
If you have no reply I personally will contact him to get a solution

ALE

Ok , for the moment no news...a little early i think
It is nice to feel supported

I know rules but i want what i paid for....i paid for PAM 111 v3 latest version not a v2 or something else...It is my 2nd rep.I set the price for a quality product.I trusted him

mysfit, I am sure that sead will make good on your watch. The normal procedure is to discuss the matter with him first. Mod intervention may be required but it is a last resort.

Let us know what happens. :D
I hope he will
I am very disappointed....
We had several discussions before i bought....told me he was an old TD here, told me to read different threads about him, to trust him....I have read, i have closed my eyes....have trusted him

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Just for general info.

This was a dial issue of PAM 111 Noob V3 detected 8th December 2012
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-warning-dial-125655?t=125655&highlight=dial
some dealers like Puretime and Toro refunded all costs of the repairs:
Read the post from Puretime:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=1234362&postcount=66
Read the post from Toro:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=1235198&postcount=102

And more info:
This is the way to detect the wrong dial:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-how-detect-126005?p=1235583

I think it is clear enough and Sead, I have no doubts, will admit his mistake and responsibility accordingly.

Mysfit you can inform Sead of this post. He will understand the situation. I'm sure

ALE

mysfit

28/4/13
Tanks a lot. I did it. I am waiting for his feedback. Which is the best way to ship it back with a tracking number?
I hope he will admit his mistake and refund me shipping cost to ship it back too.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Tanks a lot. I did it. I am waiting for his feedback. Which is the best way to ship it back with a tracking number?
I hope he will admit his mistake and refund me shipping cost to ship it back too.

Tracked airmail. Now do not fall in pieces in the meantime, as I'm confident you'll be sorted out fine in no time short....

(Return shipping cost will be on you, tho'....)

lascaux

Known Member
7/12/12
any news about the different hand/dial lume? i have seen other v3s that have same lume color at 50% dark