• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

pam737

Getting To Know The Place
28/4/13
Good day all :)

As I am just starting out in this hobby, I would really appreciate if you could help me overlook my qc pics. I think all is Ok even the Swan neck seems to be in place.

I appreciate your help,
Luke

IMG_8539_zpsa497e39e.jpg

IMG_8554_zps4eeb812e.jpg

IMG_8547_zpsb16d5f9a.jpg

IMG_8545_zpsf3f80be5.jpg

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Good day all :)

As I am just starting out in this hobby, I would really appreciate if you could help me overlook my qc pics. I think all is Ok even the Swan neck seems to be in place.

I appreciate your help,
Luke

looks good mate I'd ok it
youve made a great choice!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ale, could you tell me your opinion about the lume color above?

Here is a pic from back, I think all is fine with it.

The lume is normal in current PAM 111 V3
Really it seems more clear in hands but it is because the marker lume is more recessed.
Maybe,in all units hands lume is a bit more clear but there is no solution all are the same.
Accept it
ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Gurus,
This just came back from modding. And advice if the screw/ wheel and swanneck mods were done as per gen?
Thanks in adv

Incablock- OK original. No problem

Screw- Ok length

Swan Neck spring shape- It is Noob NO modified. The same as all reps Noob

Wheels - no quality of the pic to see it. It seems that Rachet wheel screw is dirty

ALE

bryan24

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/5/13
Hello PCTeam members,

Just got QC pics today.

I think the position of "OFFICINE PANERAI" on the movement is obvious wrong. Am I right?

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Incablock- OK original. No problem

Screw- Ok length

Swan Neck spring shape- It is Noob NO modified. The same as all reps Noob

Wheels - no quality of the pic to see it. It seems that Rachet wheel screw is dirty

ALE

Thanks Ale, ur input much appreciated. Will get a sharper pic of wheels up

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello PCTeam members,

Just got QC pics today.

I think the position of "OFFICINE PANERAI" on the movement is obvious wrong. Am I right?

Bryan

There are some variations in position of engravings. This is really very outside.

ALE

bryan24

3/5/13
Thanks Ale and nlnlnlnene. I've asked dealer for another one.:facepalm:

Bryan

Just got a bad news from the dealer, PureTime.co. :facepalm:

"we are sorry we have checked all the stocks. and they are all the same ,sir."

I just sent a mail to ask PT how long they will get new watches in stock. Looks like this is not a special case.

Anyone saw the same issue recently?:picard2:

Bryan

ecal

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/4/13
wow, about to order a pam111n v3, looks like i better hold on to it first

bryan24

3/5/13
Hi all,

Finally I got QC pics from PT last Friday with correct position of "OFFICINE PANERAI" engravings and received the watch today.

Although some small flaws hard to be seen in the QC pics are found immediately on receiving :facepalm:, I think I'm satisfied with this watch consider the price.:D:

I'd like to thank PT for great service and RWI for guiding me to the rep world.

Have a good day~

hidefguy

26/4/13
Hi all,

Finally I got QC pics from PT last Friday with correct position of "OFFICINE PANERAI" engravings and received the watch today.

Although some small flaws hard to be seen in the QC pics are found immediately on receiving :facepalm:, I think I'm satisfied with this watch consider the price.:D:

I'd like to thank PT for great service and RWI for guiding me to the rep world.

Have a good day~

I just pulled the trigger on this, unfortunately the QC pics show the engraving was the same as your previous pics. Planning on modding this so I need one with correct engraving on movement. Now I'm not sure what to do because my dealer said that all the batches where like that. Now I have to wait...

Boosted

Known Member
21/5/13
Just got QC pics from Ryan, seems like the "Officine Panerai" engraving on the back is shifted too far to the right, what do you guys think? Should I reject it or am I being too anal?

Vs. Gen:

Boosted

Known Member
21/5/13
Also, how accurate do you feel the buckle is on these v3 Noobs? I am considering getting a gen strap and buckle, but not sure if a gen buckle is a waste/overkill???