• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sweet! You'll love it. He made the one I have on this tourby:
081fe155327d601cfdded3aa1177d9ed.jpg

I think I'll get something like yours for my Drive De Cartier. The rep strap leaves a lot to be desired.
I totally agree the feel and quality of the Rep straps do not match the beauty of the watch. I cannot wait to put this strap on. I might just get him to make all my straps and be done with hunting around.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Honestly love the Tourbillon Game for reps. Closest one is the IWC. Others are not an instant, but if someone was to Google, would be a callout.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
If you can still return this do. It's the old version with the Silver Wheel in the Middle.

I bought this M2M quite a while ago, just to see what the AP tourby looks like. If the wheel bothered me that much I would have had the watchmaker machine me a new one.
:picard: I believe he's had this for awhile. Plus those bezel screws make me jealous :D

Sent from the RWI App

It is nice looking alright except for that hour wheel :)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I know I am now out of the tourbillon club but when I was in the bathroom this morning I noticed my wife had joined the tourbillon club!

cf85779b9150f8697194fc8076b027c0.jpg

But really, I never knew tourbillon actually meant 'twist' or something like that in French, but it makes total sense! I had a good laugh and wanted to share here :).

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I know I am now out of the tourbillon club but when I was in the bathroom this morning I noticed my wife had joined the tourbillon club!

cf85779b9150f8697194fc8076b027c0.jpg

But really, I never knew tourbillon actually meant 'twist' or something like that in French, but it makes total sense! I had a good laugh and wanted to share here :).

Your wife's uh? Yeah, right. It's ok, man, we won't judge you on your toiletries preferences. [emoji12] Just kidding. Tourbillon means whirlwind or whirlpool. By a stretch, I guess it could also mean twist. Appreciate the chuckle.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That looks nothing short of amazing on that strap. Badass, man. Really liking that combo. Almost enough to make me buy a rose gold watch. :lol:
Thank you :) The quality is amazing.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
I bought this M2M quite a while ago, just to see what the AP tourby looks like. If the wheel bothered me that much I would have had the watchmaker machine me a new one.

It is nice looking alright except for that hour wheel :)

Tell you what, I will pay for your wheel and installation if you get your man to make me two more, and I send two of these AP Tourbillons to you? Deal?!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Tell you what, I will pay for your wheel and installation if you get your man to make me two more, and I send two of these AP Tourbillons to you? Deal?!
Mine just died. So it is on the way to the watchmaker. First priority is to get her going again. I hope that does not cost the same as the watch. I will ask him about making wheels. If he makes one for mine I am sure he can make more. I will send you one for whatever he charges me if he is prepared to do it. He does not work on reps only for me unfortunately, so he will not work on anyone's watches. I have asked him before.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I've only owned one tourbillon and that's the famous Hublot one, which tourbillon watch is the closest to the genuine? This is like asking who has the best sub but to my understanding it's the VC Malte, is that correct?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
On a lighter note...something for the group...

TourbGIF4.gif

Wow, that is so cool. You are a closet graphics wizard, ain'tcha? Added to my signature. Innumerable gratitude. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106]