• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi Guys (Gals) from the UK

wildjetskier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/15
Morning all. Been lurking and reading as much as I can. Based in Essex, started an unhealthy addiction to Reps in Turkey many moons ago, now can't stop !!!Stumbled across the site and hallelujah my addiction can be fulfilled with some awesome watches, so better start buying !!! any advice, dealers etc would be great but seems a great place - JEZ the Wildjetskier

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Morning all. Been lurking and reading as much as I can. Based in Essex, started an unhealthy addiction to Reps in Turkey many moons ago, now can't stop !!!Stumbled across the site and hallelujah my addiction can be fulfilled with some awesome watches, so better start buying !!! any advice, dealers etc would be great but seems a great place - JEZ the Wildjetskier
Good morning neighbour, my advice is just get an idea of what you want and then read, read and then read again. There is an astounding amount of information on this site. It takes a bit of navigation and patience but is well worth it. Read up on the TDs in the buyer reviews and just see who you like and start there.

Just remember this site will do nothing to cure your addiction lol.