• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released Clean 3285 Movement(from Dandong) Compared With GEN and Shanghai 3285 Movement

ghostte

Getting To Know The Place
1/3/23
behind you
I asked Steve at One Watches do open them for me given I'm ordering the Pepsi, Batman, and the Sprite all in the same order

Reactions: Djsani26

promax01

Rep watch for life
Supporter
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
@CTime when do you think VSF will release a version of the 3285, if ever? Is there any info or even rumours you guys have heard regarding VSF releasing GMT models with their own clone?

From Xing_patrick

Today, I will bring you some news about vsf and cleanf gmt.

About Dandong 3285: I have been following the progress of the Dandong 3285 movement since November 22, because VS wants me to help them complete the 3285 hand and obtain a sample, but it has issues and the datewheel cannot run properly. Fortunately, the Dandong factory repaired the movement before the Spring Festival. According to vsf's description, the vsfgmt with 3285 movement will be released after the Spring Festival, and I am looking forward to it, but Dandong sold the movement to the highest bidder factory, clean.

If the factory purchases in large quantities, Shanghai 3186 is about 320 to 400 rmb, Dandong 3186 is about 500 rmb, which is also the price negotiated between vsf and Dandong previously. Unfortunately, clean was willing to purchase the first two batches of 3285 movements at a price of 650 rmb. As a result, vsfgmt was delayed again, and clean released an expensive gmt.

Perhaps my post is not objective enough because I created a batman dial baezl hand for vsf, and I prefer vsf. However, it can be determined that the profit of Clean is too high and unreasonable, and Clean will not release the issues of Fix products soon, unless there are competitors: 20 11 vsf has released the Hulk, and zzv3 has reduced the price of the new CleanfHulk and vs. (The same factory as Clean) 22 03 btf has released Daytona, and Clean has updated dials and crows. 22 06 c+released gmt, and clean updated crystal to no milking.Clean knows about product defects, but like Noob, they want to make money through upgrades.

Vsf gmt still has a chance, if they can purchase the third batch of movements, don't be too pessimistic. here are some video about vsf GMT

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Question I am about to order what is the best way to confirm that the Clean being shipped actually has the DD movement inside?
I guess ask the dealer to open up the case and show the movement?

there are times where you order say V2 of a model and you get V1 QC
If you are sure it's from Clean, then just see from the qc video if there is a jumping hands problem

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
This is Clean GMT-Ⅱwith bran new 3285 movement, they have fixed the jumping hands when adjusting. Also the video of dismantling this movement will be sent here in few days, don’t forget to come back~

[edit]
I made to re-photograph the following pictures

Thanks so much, you rock!

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
About Dandong 3285: I have been following the progress of the Dandong 3285 movement since November 22, because VS wants me to help them complete the 3285 hand and obtain a sample, but it has issues and the datewheel cannot run properly. Fortunately, the Dandong factory repaired the movement before the Spring Festival.

If the factory purchases in large quantities, Shanghai 3186 is about 320 to 400 rmb, Dandong 3186 is about 500 rmb, which is also the price negotiated between vsf and Dandong previously. Unfortunately, clean was willing to purchase the first two batches of 3285 movements at a price of 650 rmb. As a result, vsfgmt was delayed again, and clean released an expensive gmt.

Vsf gmt still has a chance, if they can purchase the third batch of movements, don't be too pessimistic.
Clean signed the contract in June 2022, and the factory delayed until recently due to the calendar problem. Exclusive means no one else would have the right to sell 3258 unless Clean ask to. The competition between factories is not that we can easily guess. Clean paid a huge amount of money for the exclusive sell, then the price should be more accordingly, I understand that. People get what they pay for.

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Sorry Guys, I don’t want to go OT but I know that VSF already released first batch for GMT but they assembled VR3186 engraved 3285…here are the pictures from my dealer

3yVtIQ.jpg

3yVBdL.jpg

ghostte

Getting To Know The Place
1/3/23
behind you
VS Factory havent released a Rolex GMT yet - they have to wait 1 or 2 more batches of movements beeing released cause those first ones are exclusively for CLEAN.

I guess I specifically was asking, are VSF watches generally better than their Clean counterparts? If so I may delay on my order