• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released Clean 3285 Movement(from Dandong) Compared With GEN and Shanghai 3285 Movement

ywg

3/7/17
@CTime when do you think VSF will release a version of the 3285, if ever? Is there any info or even rumours you guys have heard regarding VSF releasing GMT models with their own clone?

ghostte

Getting To Know The Place
1/3/23
behind you
I am not sure about if they are gonna make GMT or not

Thanks, I pulled the trigger on the CFs since it appears they'll be the only ones with the new DD3285. Also Guangzhou is one of my favorite cities in China, really beautiful and great food ;)

Adidos

Getting To Know The Place
4/9/20
Germany
This is Clean GMT-Ⅱwith bran new 3285 movement, they have fixed the jumping hands when adjusting. Also the video of dismantling this movement will be sent here in few days, don’t forget to come back~

Are these available to order already? I am Looking for the Pepsi

Reactions: CTime

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Thanks, I pulled the trigger on the CFs since it appears they'll be the only ones with the new DD3285. Also Guangzhou is one of my favorite cities in China, really beautiful and great food ;)
Haha you are so lovely, please come visit China for more yummy foods!

• Love
Reactions: Blackieray

Rando2023

Do not accept unsolicited offers
29/1/23
London
Is there any idea when these are likely to drop. I had a pepsi GMT on order but stalled it when I heard the news about the new movement. Just waiting now.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
@CTime have you heard of Dandong will produce a version of the DD3285 with a large date disc for the Explorer II?

The explorer II that was recently released by JVSF which has the SH3285 movement has the date window in the wrong place since JVSF used the small (GMT Master II) sized date disc.

Reactions: Feefo

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Question I am about to order what is the best way to confirm that the Clean being shipped actually has the DD movement inside?
I guess ask the dealer to open up the case and show the movement?

there are times where you order say V2 of a model and you get V1 QC

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Question I am about to order what is the best way to confirm that the Clean being shipped actually has the DD movement inside?
I guess ask the dealer to open up the case and show the movement?

there are times where you order say V2 of a model and you get V1 QC
I’d ask for a caseback open pic to confirm the movement. I’ve had TDs say that opening the watch will compromise waterproofness, but since this isn’t your first rodeo, I’m guessing you probably pressure test your reps once they arrive anyway.

promax01

Rep watch for life
Supporter
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
I’d ask for a caseback open pic to confirm the movement. I’ve had TDs say that opening the watch will compromise waterproofness, but since this isn’t your first rodeo, I’m guessing you probably pressure test your reps once they arrive anyway.
Trustytime said will avoid the factory warranty. 👎👎