• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: BBR Perpetual Calendar

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Do you guys know if the AP RO skeleton fro, APSF and this other factory I forgot the name of is any good nowadays?

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Define "good". For many of us it is. But of cause a Rep with a decorated 9015 will never ever be a kind of "NWBIG". You seem to be more the nitpitcker guy, so I doubt this one will please you.
good as in the polishing of the skeleton parts are not rough. ZF ro V3 blue, PPF 5712 v2 are good.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
good as in the polishing of the skeleton parts are not rough. ZF ro V3 blue, PPF 5712 v2 are good.
The 240-Clone is really a masterpiece but still far away from beeing "good", if you really want to compare it with the gen. The RO "Skeletion" - i guess you mean the Double Balance Wheel Openworked - has not only two balance wheels on one axis with a depth of only 10mm but also the "open work construction" with it´s fine worked details everywhere; that´s nothing the chinese can copy ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesegrater

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Alright thanks jerks now I gotta get one myself.

Seriously though, what is everyone getting? I like the China edition (black with red hand) but that's meant to be Ti.

Thinking of the dark blue in steel.

Nick.au

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
28/5/12
Looks stunning. Keen to see as folk receive these in hand and the general build quality how they hold up after some time

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
The 240-Clone is really a masterpiece but still far away from beeing "good", if you really want to compare it with the gen. The RO "Skeletion" - i guess you mean the Double Balance Wheel Openworked - has not only two balance wheels on one axis with a depth of only 10mm but also the "open work construction" with it´s fine worked details everywhere; that´s nothing the chinese can copy ;-)
You request sir 🫡

Reactions: JayBee0815