• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: BBR Perpetual Calendar

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Ye asked and ye shall recieve :

Video demonstrating functions :

Video, just showing the watch :
I want to point out, that the GMT snaps to the correct hand and the video shows it snapping back and forth (forward and backwards), so it's a weird 52 setting GMT ...... i really wonder if this modified miyota 9015 is stable. I would like to see a tear down, and I probably suggest not fucking around with the GMT week hand too much until we figure it out.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I want to point out, that the GMT snaps to the correct hand and the video shows it snapping back and forth (forward and backwards), so it's a weird 52 setting GMT ...... i really wonder if this modified miyota 9015 is stable. I would like to see a tear down, and I probably suggest not fucking around with the GMT week hand too much until we figure it out.
From the video the moment functions identical to APS I have it’s not a true GMT but moves as you adjusts the time

Reaps

-
25/9/22
From the video the moment functions identical to APS I have it’s not a true GMT but moves as you adjusts the time
What do you mean? The GMT hand doesn't even move a blip when time is being set. The only time the GMT hand moves is when you adjust to 2nd winding position. You can see him flick between the 44th week and 43rd week manually at the 2nd position.

But when he's winding the time, it doesn't move an inch. And from what I was told, it doesn't change with the week either. I mean that would be insane.

Reactions: JayBee0815

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
drool GIF

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
What do you mean? The GMT hand doesn't even move a blip when time is being set. The only time the GMT hand moves is when you adjust to 2nd winding position. You can see him flick between the 44th week and 43rd week manually at the 2nd position.

But when he's winding the time, it doesn't move an inch. And from what I was told, it doesn't change with the week either. I mean that would be insane.
Yes, it looks like a manual week hand. And that’s really good news. Much better than the GMT-BS from APS 👍

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13

I stand corrected I need to take out my APS and set the time again it’s been a while but from memory the GMT moved when setting time
I have the black ceramic but I do not wear it all the time it’s a box queen

solexz

Known Member
22/7/22
USA
Nice this looks incredible, really wanted a 26574 but the APS incorrect hand stack with running seconds was a huge turn off. Thanks for posting!

Nick.au

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
28/5/12
How does the moon phase disc appear? This piece seems well put together and the dial colours look awesome, if the movement is reliable I’ll have to grab one

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
1. What is the ultimate opinion ? Success ?
2. What colors look the best ?

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Pretty good first attempt by them I must say. However, the usual issues, such as dial color/pattern, watch thickness, PC functions, etc.

Reactions: Reaps