• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
today my watch suddenly stopped after a month of use. the power reserve indicator works, when manually adjusting the time, the date and moon phase indicator also works, but the second hand froze without signs of life
Is there any update on your 5712?
Whether it sent back for warranty or fixed by local watchmaker?

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
I have bought 3 pieces of this model. The first one was stopping in a position sideways on the table. Another 2 had the same problem that the minute hand was not well attached and with a sudden movement it moves, which gives you the feeling that the clock is slowing down. They must to improve this movement.

azzurri98

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
12/4/22
I have a problem with mine too. I got mine a month and a half ago and within the first few days it would run while I was wearing it but it stops after I take it off.

paschos

15/1/11
  • Sad
Reactions: Tobel

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry to hear mate, hopefully your TD can get you another one quickly

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I would warn everyone against HKR watch!

First of all he took payment of 300$ from me a few months ago and kept the money because the V1 was bad. And that’s what we agreed.

Then the latest SW has been released and several people have already got it.

But he didn’t source it for me. Upon me writing to him he didn’t answer for more than a week.

A few good people here from RWI wrote to him to keep him up on the deal. He then answers me that he will source the dial for me.

Now he has qc and is asking for 45$ more.

That’s really bad service. And to be honest I’m not sure he will send me the dial if I pay him 45$ more. So I am in a bad spot with him.

I have asked him to return my money. Because a sudden increase should entitle a buyer to ask for his money back.

If he doesn’t do that, then it’s a big red flag for everyone.

HKR watch isn't responding. Took my 300$. After almost two months he sent me pictures of the dial and said he wants 45$ more. I have asked to get my money back. Now he hasn’t responded for 1.5 week. Watch out people. He might be a scammer.

Are there any TD who can get the SW dial?

Reactions: BIONONE

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Wow -- rough string of experiences with this model lately. Hope you fellas can get that shit worked out with your dealers.

It's a beautiful watch, to be sure, but the complexity of the movement and the resulting vulnerabilities are the reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Just stay away from this piece. It is surely a beauty but with a clone of such complicated movement the chance for it to last is almost like wining the lottery

paschos

15/1/11
Serumwhiskey you have absolutely right
I can accept the movement to fail but to receive the watch with missing screws is fault of the manufacturer.
Additionally the TD have to protect us from that I assume that why we pay them and also in advance.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I would appreciate some advice on this matter. I had a gen moon disk for my 5712 ppf v2, which was destroyed, when my watchmaker installed it. The stock rep moon disk is also unusable, as the overlay was destroyed, when he was unmounting the gear from it.

So i have a watch with intact gear, but no overlay.

To my knowledge DP factory mod the moon phase disc, but they use your own, which is not a possibility for me.

Then there was supposed to be released a disc my buff and SW factory, but the TD's can't get them yet.

Any advices on what to do?

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

pascdumal

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/10/16
Same problem… PPF V2 with moonphase stock is not best option but DP needs this stock one to mod it so or someone else mod the moonphase or , actualy, is a big tell in my opinion

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I would appreciate some advice on this matter. I had a gen moon disk for my 5712 ppf v2, which was destroyed, when my watchmaker installed it. The stock rep moon disk is also unusable, as the overlay was destroyed, when he was unmounting the gear from it.

So i have a watch with intact gear, but no overlay.

To my knowledge DP factory mod the moon phase disc, but they use your own, which is not a possibility for me.

Then there was supposed to be released a disc my buff and SW factory, but the TD's can't get them yet.

Any advices on what to do?
It is a big problem yours………buff mod only the stock moon disk …like probably other modders, it is not available like spare parts in neither case…so, if your was destroyed….your only chance is to pic up another watch….this is my knowledge at the moment

• Sad

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It is a big problem yours………buff mod only the stock moon disk …like probably other modders, it is not available like spare parts in neither case…so, if your was destroyed….your only chance is to pic up another watch….this is my knowledge at the moment

That doesn't sound good :S i already spent 800usd for the gen moon disc, which was destroyed and around 750 for the watch.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Just hold for a bit longer to your project.

We are coming out with a custom dial & moon disk
very soon :)
Thats incredible
We are waiting for some teasing
Do you guys have any estimate?