• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

MATAZ

Known Member
15/1/20
I would appreciate some advice on this matter. I had a gen moon disk for my 5712 ppf v2, which was destroyed, when my watchmaker installed it. The stock rep moon disk is also unusable, as the overlay was destroyed, when he was unmounting the gear from it.

So i have a watch with intact gear, but no overlay.

To my knowledge DP factory mod the moon phase disc, but they use your own, which is not a possibility for me.

Then there was supposed to be released a disc my buff and SW factory, but the TD's can't get them yet.

Any advices on what to do?
I have stock ppf v2 moon disk. Pm me if you want one :)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

LeBron

Known Member
25/3/23
United States
i just sent payment for 1 from trusty.
Still waiting for QC pics.
Anyone know who I can contact to get custom Tiffany dials ?

solexz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/22
USA
i just sent payment for 1 from trusty.
Still waiting for QC pics.
Anyone know who I can contact to get custom Tiffany dials ?
Spongebob here on RWI. You'll have to send him your dial, he does not source them just does the dial stamping.

dreptroman

Known Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/2/23
Engravia
any news on the v3? I keep reading rumours on reddit. I would like to buy the v2 but dont know if to wait :))

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I looked back for the thread posted by a mod in reptime and it seems to be removed for being false.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
That is the same here. Major posted there and here and then had them removed in both places.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I doubt there will be a v3 soon. I'd go with v2+sw v2 dial + hands + moon phase change. This should be good enough. I started my 5712 project with legend.

Only thing it will be missing is movement engraving, i dont know who can do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul Newman

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I doubt there will be a v3 soon. I'd go with v2+sw v2 dial + hands + moon phase change. This should be good enough.

Exactly this. It isn’t unseen in this rep business that factories go out of business or a next versions is never released. Although it’s not that plausible in this scenario. But then again, if they don’t make money on this V2, they won’t be willing to release a V3. Nothing is certain.

In my personal opinion the V2 is good enough if nothing else is done other than the moon phase mod.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Agree, V2 is a great watch. Don't miss the boat when it's gone, it's gone forever.