• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Thank you. I would describe the SW V2 dial to be more blue in color compared to the original ZF version, and I would say that the dial color is closer to my gen 5711. The prints on the dial are marginally less sharp compared to the ZF dial, but I saw many collectors saying that they are already sharper compared to SW V1. All in all, I would say that the SW V2 dial is a marginal improvement over the ZF dial, but not a major improvement.
Thank you. Can you see any green hue in the SW dial? How does its marker finishing compare to the stock ZF and gen?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Thanks for everyone's knowledge sharing! For everyone's reference, my recently upgraded and modded PPF 5712 V2.

1) SW Dial V2
2) Buff hands
3) Capped pinion
4) Custom moonphase disc

Very nice! Can u take some outdoor sunlight shot for us

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Waiting for a side by side comparison of the SWF and Buff dial

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Nope as far as I am concerned buff has not produced a dial for the 5712 as of now

chuckbass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
Thanks for everyone's knowledge sharing! For everyone's reference, my recently upgraded and modded PPF 5712 V2.

1) SW Dial V2
2) Buff hands
3) Capped pinion
4) Custom moonphase disc

How did you cap the pinion? Is this V2? Something that I have been working on with a modded but not achieved...

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Is it just me Buddy, or does this picture looks suspiciously similar to the picture HKR watch sent me of QC of my ordeeed SW dial?

I don t know bro…..
I don t talk directly eoth buff but i have a friend that is very close to him…and it is what he showed me toghether a screen shot from his private chat with buff……
If it is the same it means that buff sell the Watch with that dial

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I don t know bro…..
I don t talk directly eoth buff but i have a friend that is very close to him…and it is what he showed me toghether a screen shot from his private chat with buff……
If it is the same it means that buff sell the Watch with that dial
Thing is. HKR watch on WeChat said this is a SW dial. And told me this is the exact dial he got for me.
Who of them is wrong.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I would warn everyone against HKR watch!

First of all he took payment of 300$ from me a few months ago and kept the money because the V1 was bad. And that’s what we agreed.

Then the latest SW has been released and several people have already got it.

But he didn’t source it for me. Upon me writing to him he didn’t answer for more than a week.

A few good people here from RWI wrote to him to keep him up on the deal. He then answers me that he will source the dial for me.

Now he has qc and is asking for 45$ more.

That’s really bad service. And to be honest I’m not sure he will send me the dial if I pay him 45$ more. So I am in a bad spot with him.

I have asked him to return my money. Because a sudden increase should entitle a buyer to ask for his money back.

If he doesn’t do that, then it’s a big red flag for everyone.
Check my earlier post buddy. Before any of you order with HKRwatch on WeChat.
What was the cost, mate?

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Just putting this out there for information sake

SW factory =/= buff factory
A bonus here, IPK parts are manufactured by SW factory.

And also just take it with two cents if anyone shows u any conversation with said "insert factory"

I could create a wechat and call myself 正宗BUFF厂 or whatever along that line... Becareful and do your own due Diligence

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Thank bro……the guy i talk to it is a good guy…no matter on that…probably i understand Buff dial because i ve bought the full watch from him….and so i think it is all his own production….he mod the moon fase…put his hands but it is more reliable that he use the sw dial for his watches..

thanks anyway for the advertise and sorry for my missunderstood

Reactions: 2fast4lust