• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
So the newsletter came late :(

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia

Right is stick ppf dial, left is sw v2 dial. I am pretty sure yours is not a sw dial.

Sw dial has rounded/bevelled edges on the markers, your is flat like stock ppf

Did legend specifically say it’s an sw dial?

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
For clarity sake, the photo below is stock.

If you can't spot the difference, look at the markers at 25 mins and 35 mins. Stock has small markers.

This is sw V1 with capped pinion mod and buff hands with refinishing to gen-like brushing.
You can see the said markers above are bolder.
Easy tell.

And this is the latest V2 more blueish, less grey.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
@2fast4lust is correct , I have circled the 2 bolder dots in yellow for illustration.

If your dial doesn’t have those it’s not an sw dial.

It’s not even custom, it’s stock

If legend sold you those then perhaps he made a mistake and should correct it by giving you what you paid for

qrr0129

Taking title suggestion
Patron
Certified
16/6/22
For clarity sake, the photo below is stock.

If you can't spot the difference, look at the markers at 25 mins and 35 mins. Stock has small markers.

This is sw V1 with capped pinion mod and buff hands with refinishing to gen-like brushing.
You can see the said markers above are bolder.
Easy tell.

And this is the latest V2 more blueish, less grey.

Thank you so much for the clarification. It really helped. There was a simple mix-up

qrr0129

Taking title suggestion
Patron
Certified
16/6/22
@2fast4lust is correct , I have circled the 2 bolder dots in yellow for illustration.

If your dial doesn’t have those it’s not an sw dial.

It’s not even custom, it’s stock

If legend sold you those then perhaps he made a mistake and should correct it by giving you what you paid for

You guys are awesome

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Can someone take a wrist shot and sunlight shot with the sw dial moded
And please report if you can see any green hue in SW v2 dial in person. Based on pics the SW v2 color looks similar to that of PPF v4 to my eye.

Corvax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
today my watch suddenly stopped after a month of use. the power reserve indicator works, when manually adjusting the time, the date and moon phase indicator also works, but the second hand froze without signs of life

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
today my watch suddenly stopped after a month of use. the power reserve indicator works, when manually adjusting the time, the date and moon phase indicator also works, but the second hand froze without signs of life
That s*cks...
It would be interesting toknow how many watches work after a few monthes. I really like this model but so far refrain from buying.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
That's bad. Hopefully a watchmaker can fix it by servicing it. If a part is broke it will be difficult because parts can't be obtained, and neither can the movement without the watch.