• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

PIPPOMIX

Horology Curious
23/2/24
buongiorno qualche informazione, sul 5712 il fondello si svita o è pressurizzato? poiché vorrei regolare il rapporto utilizzando la racchetta.
Grazie.

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
What mods have you done here?
- PPF v2
- movement service
- custom moon phase
- SW dial
- custom markers bevel and replated installed on the Sw dial
- hour and minute hands bevel and replating
- Pinion mod (minute hand pinion, date indicator pinion, PR pinion and seconds hand pinion)
- lug bevel cutting reshape
- round bracelet edges
- waterproof and new bezel gasket
- case rework (bezel, trim down caseback, trim down rehault, 4 screw holes relocation , slim down the case 8.5/8.6 mm and rebrush).

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
- PPF v2
- movement service
- custom moon phase
- SW dial
- custom markers bevel and replated installed on the Sw dial
- hour and minute hands bevel and replating
- Pinion mod (minute hand pinion, date indicator pinion, PR pinion and seconds hand pinion)
- lug bevel cutting reshape
- round bracelet edges
- waterproof and new bezel gasket
- case rework (bezel, trim down caseback, trim down rehault, 4 screw holes relocation , slim down the case 8.5/8.6 mm and rebrush).
Bro how much did this run you in total? My itch is getting stronger with every photo I see of yours and my bank account is very scared.

• Haha
Reactions: grillbrill

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I have not received it yet for this new iteration. However, according to my watchmaker, you will need to service it the moment you get it as there are no oils inside.

For the free-sprung balance, we managed to get it under 5 secs for five positions; however, the beat error is very high at 4.3 ms. I am working with the modder to get it down to below 0.5ms. The regulation for free-sprung balance is trickier than I thought.