• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
My SpongeBob special - I’ll say it as always, the best modder on RWI, he’s an artist!

HRg23Q.jpeg

HRgHrW.jpeg

HRg3LP.jpeg

HRgK7S.jpeg

HRgAyL.jpeg

5712 project

- ppf base watch
- sw dial
- custom moon phase
- lower the rehaut to gen spec
- gen like bevel cutting
- bevel hands and WG plating
- second hand pinion mod
- hand pinion mod
- round the bracelet edges
- flexible endlinks
- movement service
- waterproof

Wow. This is amazing. Utterly insane piece. The casework and on markers is magic.

Reactions: BIONONE

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
To prevent the need to buy X dial and Y pinion cap, Z plates, and so on...
I get your point :).... but since i see you here, you are not naive anymore and you perfectly know how this business works...

I'll help you save money: plates are useless, you'll never fool yourself if you look through the case back of a fake Patek....
But fair enough to say that Factories have reach an incredible level nowadays and seen from the face with the right investments, once the right mods are done, dial swapped for a proper one ,case re brushed and bezel polished properly...the watch shines and reveals the excellent base PPf is offering ....

kelvinmd99

Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
Has any one ordered a modded 5712(SW version) from chazingtime recently? It’s been over 4 weeks since my order and there is still no news on when the mods will be completed…

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
My SpongeBob special - I’ll say it as always, the best modder on RWI, he’s an artist!

HRg23Q.jpeg

HRgHrW.jpeg

HRg3LP.jpeg

HRgK7S.jpeg

HRgAyL.jpeg

5712 project

- ppf base watch
- sw dial
- custom moon phase
- gen like bevel cutting
- second hand pinion mod
- hand pinion mod
- flexible endlinks
- movement service
- waterproof
Hi, congrats for your new jewel! A little question: is the movement plates engraved? Have you some back case pics?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

HRg23Q.jpeg

HRgHrW.jpeg

HRg3LP.jpeg

HRgK7S.jpeg

HRgAyL.jpeg

5712 project

- ppf base watch
- sw dial
- custom moon phase
- gen like bevel cutting
- second hand pinion mod
- hand pinion mod
- flexible endlinks
- movement service
- waterproof
Beautiful! Please show us more pics

Stodss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
20/3/23
Asia
I get your point :).... but since i see you here, you are not naive anymore and you perfectly know how this business works...

I'll help you save money: plates are useless, you'll never fool yourself if you look through the case back of a fake Patek....
But fair enough to say that Factories have reach an incredible level nowadays and seen from the face with the right investments, once the right mods are done, dial swapped for a proper one ,case re brushed and bezel polished properly...the watch shines and reveals the excellent base PPf is offering ....
How do you spot a fake 5712 through the case back?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
How do you spot a fake 5712 through the case back?
The finish of the movement is not at the level of a Patek or any other 'haute Horlogerie" style, and of course with the std balance wheel there is the adjustment lever...

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Easy, on top of the finishing there’s an easier tell: look for this case screw that doesn’t exist in any 5712 rep, even the 3k+ VSV movement.
indeed, this is due to the case construction which is different from genuine.

Huss.A

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/23
It's been hard to replicate the finishing and engraving of PP, hand made and take longer time and different material. If we are getting closer to that level in rep then the price range will be much higher, at this point it will be ne appealing for so many ppl to pay 4-5 k in replica without any gen parts. I think that's why factories are not going hard after that.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
It's been hard to replicate the finishing and engraving of PP, hand made and take longer time and different material. If we are getting closer to that level in rep then the price range will be much higher, at this point it will be ne appealing for so many ppl to pay 4-5 k in replica without any gen parts. I think that's why factories are not going hard after that.
Indeed, but better engravings would be expected.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Indeed, but achievable if you have a good polisher and accept to live without looking through he case back ...

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Any watchmaker in Europe that you guys suggest with the 5712 ppf ?