• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

navarro86jm

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
Here is a full construction of the great @Spongebob !! :love:

On its way to my hands... I'll take photos when I receive it!

PPF 5712 base

SW Dial

Custom Moon Phase

PPF markers beveled, veneered and transplanted to SW dial

Hour and minute hands and plated bezel

Pinion mod
1) minute hand sprocket
2)date indicator pinion
3)PR indicator pinion
4)Second hand sprocket

Remodeling with bevel cut of tabs

Round the edges of the bracelet

Moving service

Water resistant (new bezel gasket)

First flexible link

Engraved plates

Case work
- fix the bezel
- cut out the bottom of the box
- trim the rehaut
- relocate the 4 screw holes on the left and right ear
- slim the casing to 8.52
- brushing case

On Friday the package arrived in Spain and FedEx customs stopped it, after spending yesterday at 8 in the morning talking to them and sending documentation, the package will have to return to SpongeBob SquarePants and they will have to send it to me through another company .. what a job... with how fast everything had been... :( :( :(

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
On Friday the package arrived in Spain and FedEx customs stopped it, after spending yesterday at 8 in the morning talking to them and sending documentation, the package will have to return to SpongeBob SquarePants and they will have to send it to me through another company .. what a job... with how fast everything had been... :( :( :(
Last year a triangular UPS shipping through a friend of SB worked fine for me in the EU.

Reactions: navarro86jm

Huss.A

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/23
Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully it will arrive soon. Are they strict in Spain about rep or why they are returning it ?

navarro86jm

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully it will arrive soon. Are they strict in Spain about rep or why they are returning it ?
In the description of the package, it says watch repaired, so they ask me for an original invoice from when the watch was purchased, which is obviously not there :( and they are very reluctant to do anything, either you send an invoice that is real or nothing...

Huss.A

8/12/23
In the description of the package, it says watch repaired, so they ask me for an original invoice from when the watch was purchased, which is obviously not there :( and they are very reluctant to do anything, either you send an invoice that is real or nothing...
Maybe you can use a pill form another watch you have before , or they know it's Patek?

navarro86jm

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
I just received it!! simply impressive! I love it!! very happy with the result! I'll take photos later! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Huss.A

Huss.A

8/12/23
I ordered a moon phase from here but I didn’t receive any email or confirmation. Should I be worried?
No worries at all. Steve is in vacation. It's CNY. I think he will be back in one week or two. No need to be worry bro.

Reactions: ffnc1020

m120

Known Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/18
USA
Here is a full construction of the great @Spongebob !! :love:

On its way to my hands... I'll take photos when I receive it!

PPF 5712 base

SW Dial

Custom Moon Phase

PPF markers beveled, veneered and transplanted to SW dial

Hour and minute hands and plated bezel

Pinion mod
1) minute hand sprocket
2)date indicator pinion
3)PR indicator pinion
4)Second hand sprocket

Remodeling with bevel cut of tabs

Round the edges of the bracelet

Moving service

Water resistant (new bezel gasket)

First flexible link

Engraved plates

Case work
- fix the bezel
- cut out the bottom of the box
- trim the rehaut
- relocate the 4 screw holes on the left and right ear
- slim the casing to 8.52
- brushing case

This is amazing! I would love to get a similar build from @Spongebob . May I ask how you got in touch with him? I’ve sent DMs but haven’t heard back. Thanks!

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
This is amazing! I would love to get a similar build from @Spongebob . May I ask how you got in touch with him? I’ve sent DMs but haven’t heard back. Thanks!
I’m planning due to an unexpected change to sell my 5712 Spongebob build..I’ll tell you if I’ll list it! Spongebob at today is the number one .

Reactions: grillbrill