• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

ActionZzZ

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/10/12
whether to buy the asian movement (Asian ETA 2824)? price 288$
how reasonable pay 150-170$ for swiss?
asian have date wheel same as on swiss?

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
Don't know about datewheel. I would buy Asian ETA instead of Swiss. Swiss might be refurbished with asian parts and dirty inside. Asian is supposed to be new as whole. Just my 2 cents.

mapletree

Getting To Know The Place
7/9/13
I bought the 'swiss eta' movement from asian7750. Had all the markings expected of a swiss eta movement and looking through my loupe, under strong lighting, nothing suggests it was refurbished. From my untrained eyes, it was clean, no wear marks as seen in some of the pics. *shrugs*

mapletree

7/9/13
I said it might?. It's not like I made that stuff up......

not saying you are making stuff up. I have seen other threads of actual refurbished swiss movements being sold in new reps, so it definitely happens. All I was saying is that in my instance, the swiss eta mvmt seems legit.

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
not saying you are making stuff up. I have seen other threads of actual refurbished swiss movements being sold in new reps, so it definitely happens. All I was saying is that in my instance, the swiss eta mvmt seems legit.

Oh OK. Sorry about that. Hoping that it will be more common Swiss will actually mean there's a new Swiss in our reps.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Looking good. Seems strange that the Noob boys have let the side down with the bracelet on this release when they killed the Exp II 42 and Sub C bracelets?!

My gen PO 2500C bracelet is actually straight off of a gen PO LM LE so I'll try it on mine when it arrives (in the hopefully not-too-distant future). I can't see why it won't be a good fit...

The gen bracelet fits the Noob PO LM LE case superbly. No play and no daylight visible. Love it...

Clicked

12/6/13
Does anyone have stock of these? I emailed a few TD's but no luck.

enthusiastic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/10/13
out of stock is a good thing, this indicate the restocking either a new batch or new version... in my opinion.

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
When did the PO switch over to the metal "Omega" logo from the white lettering? Or is that white lettering just a rep thing? With the all the white letter version that come up on google image search, I can't tell if that's correct to gen or just a result of so many reps popping up in image search...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
When did the PO switch over to the metal "Omega" logo from the white lettering? Or is that white lettering just a rep thing? With the all the white letter version that come up on google image search, I can't tell if that's correct to gen or just a result of so many reps popping up in image search...

Gen LMPO has metal Omega logo and also the CrPO.