• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

deafnotdaft

16/4/14
Hey guys, I just ordered this watch and received a QC pic with a timegraph. Unfortunately I don't know how to read these...could someone please let me know if this one is OK? Thanks! :)

hlMpTG4.jpg

Ermmm :whistle:

So what does this mean? When I get my QC pics it would be nice to know what the numbers and info means, rather than the fact that its been plugged into a machine and appears to be making something happen haha.

Is the 1st number something to do with the amount of seconds a day it will gain or loose? (+4 s/d)
Wouldn't hazard a guess at the 2nd number (311).
Is the 3rd number something to do with the water resistance? (0.3ms)
Finally is the 4th number anything to do with the heart beat (mechanics) of the movement? (said that like I have a clue what i'm on about) hahaha.

I will not be in the least bit surprised at just how much all of that is wrong and a load of old bobbins :p

modeldoctor

Getting To Know The Place
13/5/07
For a watch on a timeographer:

1. The 1st number is how the watch keeps time in +/- sec/day, this watch will gain 4sec/day. This is good considering to be certified a chronometer, it has to be within +/- 5sec/day

2. The second number is amplitude, higher is usually better, but a moderate number 240+ is good

3. The third number is beat error, in this case 0.3ms, the closer to zero, the better. 0.3 is acceptable.

4. The fourth number is vibrations per hour. In this case 28,800 or a high beat movement
sometimes you will see lift angle 52 instead of vph. The timeographer usually switches between the two.

These numbers change with position of the watch and will be different if the dial is up,down, left, right, etc.

Another thing to remember is that this is for a snapshot. When I put a watch on my timeographer, the gain/loss per day will vary a couple seconds per day and depending on when the picture is taken can be at the high or low end of the variation.

Overall you should look to see that the watch isn't gaining or losing a large amount of time per day, is the correct beat for the watch you ordered, and doesn't have a high beat error. A good amplitude is suggestive of a properly oiled watch, but this is not guaranteed.

deafnotdaft

16/4/14
For a watch on a timeographer:

1. The 1st number is how the watch keeps time in +/- sec/day, this watch will gain 4sec/day. This is good considering to be certified a chronometer, it has to be within +/- 5sec/day

2. The second number is amplitude, higher is usually better, but a moderate number 240+ is good

3. The third number is beat error, in this case 0.3ms, the closer to zero, the better. 0.3 is acceptable.

4. The fourth number is vibrations per hour. In this case 28,800 or a high beat movement
sometimes you will see lift angle 52 instead of vph. The timeographer usually switches between the two.

These numbers change with position of the watch and will be different if the dial is up,down, left, right, etc.

Another thing to remember is that this is for a snapshot. When I put a watch on my timeographer, the gain/loss per day will vary a couple seconds per day and depending on when the picture is taken can be at the high or low end of the variation.

Overall you should look to see that the watch isn't gaining or losing a large amount of time per day, is the correct beat for the watch you ordered, and doesn't have a high beat error. A good amplitude is suggestive of a properly oiled watch, but this is not guaranteed.

Ahhh ok, thanks MD, that's really useful to know, will keep all this in mind when looking at my QC pics.

Cheers mate.

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
Are all of the DW holes indented as much as this on? I knew it was common on this model but hadn't seen one so pronounced.

pino

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/4/14
Hi,

what is the thickness of this watch from NOOB? on dealers sites its between 14 to 16

Alex_T

12/1/14
Can the owners of LMPO verify the measurement of the bezel.
My LMPO bezel measures at 40mm. Is this ok?
I thought these LMPO are supposed to be 42mm.

Thank you.

Neonkore

11/2/14
Could someone please provide a link for a 45mm LMPO if any are still out there?

jimmyrhcp

25/5/15
So torn between which Omega to get, this is definitely a strong contender. Looks incredible.

selfcity

8/2/13
So torn between which Omega to get, this is definitely a strong contender. Looks incredible.

FYI, Noob LMPO is sold out everywhere and no longer produced. Probably only avail on the pre-owned market =)

jmav

Known Member
25/3/15
Exactly. Reznor coming on here saying he isn't a brand snob and doesn't care about having an omega logo is like going in a titty bar looking for c@ck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hahah! FUC%NG Hilarious!

AdolphLange

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/1/14
I want that the Factory make new LMPO'S...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

sc0ut84

3/5/16
As far as I can tell these are being produced and are in stock again :)