• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Couldn't agree more

Same. LMPO is a beautiful, very high quality rep. I can't wear mine yet because I'm waiting for the pin tool. Bracelet is a nightmare, how they can not be threaded screws I can't fathom.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
Since I got my LMPO I bought a PAM88, a crPO pumpkin, one of the new aqua terras and a tag Monaco. I wear the LMPO more than all the others combined. I'll probably get another one just so I have a spare.

aproyaloak

Getting To Know The Place
24/3/14
I just ordered one of these as my first rep off Ryan at intime.

fingers crossed. haven't received my QC pics yet. is there anything I should be looking out for in the QC pics?

cheers!

RWI650

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/13
Where did u get the strap from?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
I tried the same thing. That strap is made for the new 8500 type case so it's a little too thick at the lugs. What does work well is to take a new style SS strap from a crPO (the ones with screws instead of pins), swap the SELs and use the new SS on the LMPO.

0PL87SS.jpg

enthusiastic

Banned
5/10/13
How is the quality of the latest batch (dial)? did they fix all the issues yet?

Clicked

12/6/13
Yes they look good now, just check your QC pics carefully for any obvious errors.

Spacing between "Omega" and "Seamaster" on the dial is a still little close but you need to look close with a gen to confirm, it's not a big issue.

cpkk

Do not accept unsolicited offers
1/3/14
Hey guys, I just ordered this watch and received a QC pic with a timegraph. Unfortunately I don't know how to read these...could someone please let me know if this one is OK? Thanks! :)

hlMpTG4.jpg

shadowmaker

Banned
8/12/13
Hey guys, I just ordered this watch and received a QC pic with a timegraph. Unfortunately I don't know how to read these...could someone please let me know if this one is OK? Thanks! :)

hlMpTG4.jpg

Its good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2.

LupTak

Renowned Member
15/12/11
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before but it is something that really bugs me :frusty:

The spacing around "SWISS" in "SWISS MADE" isn't proportionate between the "31" & "33" minute marker.

Every time I look at the watch, I just can't help but to look there. Am I being a little anal? Has anyone else noticed this?

OMG2013071001-02_enl_zps91d314ee.jpg

Clicked

12/6/13
New arrival from Ryan @ intime.

Looks good, feels good, runs good.

Some tiny blemishes and errors but so minor it would be doing this beautiful watch a disservice to even mention them.

Very satisfied.

ydybezum.jpg
sagygysy.jpg
evane6ub.jpg

mastaha

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/4/14
Hello!
I have same question. Have anyone tested water resistance in this watch?

cubicle_monkey

13/10/12
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before but it is something that really bugs me :frusty:

The spacing around "SWISS" in "SWISS MADE" isn't proportionate between the "31" & "33" minute marker.

Every time I look at the watch, I just can't help but to look there. Am I being a little anal? Has anyone else noticed this?

OMG2013071001-02_enl_zps91d314ee.jpg

Thanks for ruining this watch for me :/