• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

Gamma

Getting To Know The Place
23/10/13
rudeney - its a real beaut!!

what is the thicnkess? i just want to be sure its not too thick before i order mine

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Some more pictures of my newest arrival. Also, on the asian eta clone 2824-2, do they still stamp it as 2824-2 and the ETA symbol? I have attached a picture of the movement with the stamping on mine.

ajl2.jpg

iicw.jpg

2q7m.jpg

l01g.jpg

iz7q.jpg

That looks amazing! Can we have a straight shot of the dial?

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
Movement looks like a Seagull ST2130, at least the decorations are Seagull like.
Am I correct?
What I can tell you is that there is no Seagull in BP, mine has Hangzhou which is a little problematic.
And from what I know Noob has new Swiss movements, so Asian movements are also very likely to be the most quality ones they can get, and that are Seagulls.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
My lmpo does have a extremely inaccurate movement. Both my v5po and my CrPO (swiss) is +/- 4-5 seconds in any angle. My lmpo was +22 seconds, and got worse if i changed the angle.
Ive tried to adjust the lmpo, and its now running -4 sec when the angle is horizontal. When the angle is twisted i bit, its starting to go faster and faster stopping at +26 sec.

Im using timegrapher 1000

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
rudeney - its a real beaut!!

what is the thicnkess? i just want to be sure its not too thick before i order mine

I don't have a micrometer to measure the thickness, but I'm sure that someone here does and can measure theirs.

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
I don't have a micrometer to measure the thickness, but I'm sure that someone here does and can measure theirs.
My V5 is exactly 15.0mm, LMPO shouldn't be that different.
And at 175g it is really the heaviest and thickest watch my 6.3" wrist can handle.

Gamma

Getting To Know The Place
23/10/13
My V5 is exactly 15.0mm, LMPO shouldn't be that different.
And at 175g it is really the heaviest and thickest watch my 6.3" wrist can handle.

Which V5 did you go for Grimreaper? most reports on here here seem to say that the asian 4813 movement is the most reliable, wondering what you have and how reliable its been?

Did you go through Trevor?

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
I bought it from Toro.
As you see in my sig, I have almost every possible movement, all are from BP factory.

DG4813
When I got it I thought it would be the best, everything worked as it should.
But later I had great trouble with hacking, when I put the crown back in, the movement wouldn't start.
After a few tries, it finally started to work again.
I will see how it handles today.

Asian ETA
It sometimes doesn't want to unhack, but it works after a try or three.
Winding is rough.
Isochronism is also not very good, but it doesn't differ more than 5s through it's power reserve.

refurbished Swiss ETA
Rotor rattles and setting of time is rough.
But other than that, I expect this watch to work for quite a few years.
And it is very precise, so I guess Swiss is better than Asian in general, but of course there can also be Asian that are better than Swiss.
So it is very hard for me to say which one to go for, I guess I would need at least 5 of each movements to tell you that.

Swiss ETA
Of course not one problem whatsoever, everything works smooth.
I can't tell you the factory, but I got it from Hont, so I have asked him now who makes it. But it is probably some unknown factory, because the watch is not very good, altough it costed $294.

EDIT:
DG4813 now hacked and unhacked more than 10 times without problems, maybe it was just a one time problem.
I also don't know why there are such problems with stripped crowns, mine practically screws itself.

And this is the answer I got from Hont about my Swiss ETA Aqua Terra:
we not call which factory for it
As I suspected it is some unknown factory.

Clock79jb

Known Member
6/7/09
View attachment 29731

View attachment 29732

View attachment 29733

The first pic is the LMPO bracelet and what happened when pins were pressed out. This was weird to me and very frustrating. I honestly do not trust it to be worn regularly.

Second photo is Narikaa UPO bracelet on left side and Old Factory Omega on far right. (Old Factory bracelet is 100% gen spec and can be sold as such)

The LMPO engraving is very very good, so the clasp would be a good addition to a V5 bracelet if it does not fall apart.

I had the same issue with mine. Has anyone else had this happen where the end links just break apart? I am very nervous that this is going to happen one day while I am wearing the watch and it is going to fall to the floor.

Has anyone founf another PO bracelet that will fit the LMPO and if so where can I get one?

Clock79jb

Known Member
6/7/09
I have the same issues with the bracelet. I was told by Joshua at Perfect Clones that the bracelet for this PO will fit.

http://www.p-cls.com/omcpogmt101-pocean-ceramic-black-ssss-swiss-2836-p-15079

They will sell separately for $90 delivered.

I have not personally purchased this, but considering it. Please post if anyone goes this way or finds a high quality bracelet.

This looks like it's the Ceramic PO bracelet. I didn't realize those would fit the LMPO. Can anyone else confirm the Ceramic PO bracelet is compatible with the LMPO?

boirefish

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/11/13
Yes I confirm
My LMPO is on a BP factory crpo bracelet- a big upgrade
I'll get a pic shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ooft. I was asking TD about bracelets for the LMPO and he said the quality wasn't bad at all. Eagerly anticipating your pictures. Main question is whether there are any big problems aside from resizing.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11

boirefish

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/11/13
The watch just arrived. Wow it is spectacular indeed. the photos really do not reflect how classy and shiny this watch looks. It's definitely got significant tells like imperfect lume application and the slanted numbering, but in terms of overall sexiness LMPO definitely takes the cake.

Bracelet is not tool-breakingly hard to adjust if you push out from the side opposite to the arrows. Clasp requires a large amount of pressure to click in, but once in it's impenetrably stable.

With regards to the date window, whilst it's depressed more than in gen, the overall effect is a more 3d look, especially with the shadowing around the edges, which is not too bad.

Tl;dr not perfectly replicated, which is well established, but the LMPO is more classy than the CrPO, which is already a great looking piece.

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
I use Ryan as my TD. By far my favourite.

What do you mean when adjusting the bracelet. Do we have to take the pin out on the side the arrow does not point to? So therefor inserting the bracelet pin remover in the hole where the arrow points to?

Best regards,
Ketjap Manis