• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

boirefish

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/11/13
Ryan chose mine too but yours is clearly better. I hope the lume on yours comes out great as well. For the bracelet I mean the opposite, to push into the hole on the opposite side of the arrow and have the pin come out of the arrow side.

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
Ryan chose mine too but yours is clearly better. I hope the lume on yours comes out great as well. For the bracelet I mean the opposite, to push into the hole on the opposite side of the arrow and have the pin come out of the arrow side.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Just throwing my hat into the ring. Here's one or my QC pics from Ryan...

null_zps2771451c.jpg

Omega logo looks to have come off the dance floor for a change. Apparently this is fresh stock (hopefully constructed by post-adolescents)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Latest QC pics look very good! Far better than the "faulty" ones...

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
i just got mine. my g o d - this is one of the best looking watches i've seen - rep or gen, i've owned a v5 - this is light years better.

pics later on today, i've also ordered a rubber strap for it that's soon to come (black with orange stiching)

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
i just got mine. my g o d - this is one of the best looking watches i've seen - rep or gen, i've owned a v5 - this is light years better.

pics later on today, i've also ordered a rubber strap for it that's soon to come (black with orange stiching)

Can we see some decent pics pleaseeeee...?

rolo1

10/1/07
Pppiiiiiiccccccssssss!!!!!!! Would be great
Thinking abut one after all this positive threads in the last days as compared to the beginning

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Still love the look of this watch. I haven't seen any awful QC pics of the dial lately. Hopefully that means they have that problem solved. I am looking forward to hearing more reports on the bracelets on the latest batch. I have see the gen and boy is it a stunner. I am sure this is a hot watch I person, because I have not seen many of these bad boys on m2m.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
some bad pics

sorry - not my forte, but still.

bracelet is terrible, fell apart while removing links, got it back together but it's pure crap. watch on the other hand is stunning.

IMG_20131120_155705_zpsc3f7a6dc.jpg

IMG_20131120_155752_zps3c06258d.jpg

xtal superb
dial superb - no issues at all on mine
pearl - perfect
lume - pretty damn good

the only thing about this watch is that it get's finger print marks in a sec on the bezel - just stop touching it :)

i doubt these will pop up on the second hand market any time soon - too good of a watch

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
sorry - not my forte, but still.

bracelet is terrible, fell apart while removing links, got it back together but it's pure crap. watch on the other hand is stunning.

IMG_20131120_155705_zpsc3f7a6dc.jpg

IMG_20131120_155752_zps3c06258d.jpg

xtal superb
dial superb - no issues at all on mine
pearl - perfect
lume - pretty damn good

the only thing about this watch is that it get's finger print marks in a sec on the bezel - just stop touching it :)

i doubt these will pop up on the second hand market any time soon - too good of a watch

Looking good. Seems strange that the Noob boys have let the side down with the bracelet on this release when they killed the Exp II 42 and Sub C bracelets?!

My gen PO 2500C bracelet is actually straight off of a gen PO LM LE so I'll try it on mine when it arrives (in the hopefully not-too-distant future). I can't see why it won't be a good fit...

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
My bracelet was excellent on my LMPO. It was easy to size and after oiling, it is awesome.

iamdudi

Known Member
19/3/11
quick update - lume is nice - not more than that.

i had a gen dial of the regular po and you could see it behind closed doors.
if your crazy about lumes - think of getting it relumed.

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
I've been pretty happy with my bracelet, the buckle is not as smooth as the V5 PO and doesn't feel as solid (rattles a bit when putting the watch on and off). But when it is on your wrist I have no complaints.

The movement has been pretty accurate so far also, when I first received it I was getting around 8-9 seconds a day fast. After a bit of playing with the regulation I have it down to 2 seconds a day fast which is pretty damn good!

ilovetrains

2/9/10
2 questions, anyone seen this with orange markers/orange bezel?
-since angus is shut down, where can you find one?