• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
No they didnt dumbass....wtf are doing? I mean see my tenor? You know how many times I have seen this very story? I mean GIVE UP....no one is gonna by this shit now no matter what you post.

Look at it, it says APRIL 2007.....TWO THOUSAND SEVEN....

So you think for one millisecond if there was a real Swiss Made rep me and the others across 4 boards that have been doing this 8-10 years would know? F*** an A we would.

GIVE UP

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I honestly think the ban button would be handy in this case.

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Why am I being banned? Im just telling you the seller told me it was a Swiss made rep. If you guys are telling me that they don't exist than you are entitled to your opinion. I admit that there is no way for me to prove that mine is a Swiss made rep. Ive included many pictures of my watch, and if you are all convinced that it is of similar quality to a $100 Chinese made rep than who am I to argue? I have to differ to the resident experts' expertise that my watches are indeed $100 China made Reps.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Simmer down....I dont think anyone is going to ban you mate...All you have done is argue a meaningless point. So, relax....unless you start posting flames and curse words, threats or something like that, violating the rules..you aren't getting banned.

The mod made the poll, has let your thread roll and all the replys too. This may very well be a very valuable lesson to you....welcome to rep'dom

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
No one's banning you. Unless Trailboss finds it necessary. You've got to understand, that there are sellers that lie, to make a profit (not here, hence why we have Trusted Dealers). It's not similar to a $100, it's similar to a $350-$400 rep. No one has said it looks like a $100 rep. Like Rob has said, give up. wear your watches happily. Don't share your experiences about them. Just stop saying it's a Swiss made rep, that's what bothers us. We know better than that. Never believe a seller that is not a trusted dealer here or at our sister forums. Remember, because of this thread and the other, you've created a general opinion of yourself and anyone who has gone thru these two threads will take them into consideration before lending you a hand or anything else for that matter.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Ah, I don't wanna flame the guy. I'm just intrigued with the serial number. I mean, if he's found a guy who's custom engraving serial numbers on rehauts (and presumably between the lugs) AND the seller can print off matching warranty cards, then that's a pretty serious find. Open up, share it with the world. And tell the guy I'm about to send him 350 rehauts and blank warranty cards cause JAFO done found a new market to pimp!

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Ah, I don't wanna flame the guy. I'm just intrigued with the serial number. I mean, if he's found a guy who's custom engraving serial numbers on rehauts (and presumably between the lugs) AND the seller can print off matching warranty cards, then that's a pretty serious find. Open up, share it with the world. And tell the guy I'm about to send him 350 rehauts and blank warranty cards cause JAFO done found a new market to pimp!

For what its worth, the serial # for the DJII rep is different from the Sub.

egroegart

1/7/13
so you're not willing to go back to your watchsmith and have him take the caseback off again and snap us some pics? and remove the bracelet which you also know is as simple as tying your shoes? No you won't do either of those things. Make this thread worth while and go back to the watchsmith.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Fellas, fellas, let's leave this alone, we won't achieve anything.

PecMan

4/5/09
Listen, this is for sure a Swiss replica made , I'm sure cause I had a dream about it like 2 weeks ago, I was riding a horse , I was shirtless and full of oil on the Swiss mountains , then I saw a little man he was like 8 inches tall, he told me to call him mr cakck, he took a shit . Then with the help of a stick looked into the pile of shit . And found a Swiss replica made watch and gave it to me , and he told me to ride the horse fast cause the apocalypses was coming , so yes !!! I think Michael Jackson was killed by the illuminati tribe. With that being said have a good lunch

egroegart

1/7/13
Listen, this is for sure a Swiss replica made , I'm sure cause I had a dream about it like 2 weeks ago, I was riding a horse , I was shirtless and full of oil on the Swiss mountains , then I saw a little man he was like 8 inches tall, he told me to call him mr cakck, he took a shit . Then with the help of a stick looked into the pile of shit . And found a Swiss replica made watch and gave it to me , and he told me to ride the horse fast cause the apocalypses was coming , so yes !!! I think Michael Jackson was killed by the illuminati tribe. With that being said have a good lunch

definitely an interesting perspective on this pec. very deep. lmao. might be the first time I smiled all day too. so thank you.

I agree. best just to let it go because this guy refuses to help us in any way providing any proof of what it is. As you already know OP pics of the outside of the watch mean nothing to us. which we've stated over and over and over again, but you seem to ignore that. We've told you how to open the caseback, which my 7 year old neighbor can do. which I'm sure you've done tons of times too. This is put in the looney bin because it's a useless thread. it does no good for this community and is not one bit of help. and if it's true what you say, then you have learned nothing from reading on the site. which you say you have learned so much. Playing us all a fool is not the smartest thing, but you have managed to gain attention for which you so need it appears. Why won't you go back to the watchsmith?