• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
People who work at ads are just salesman they could give a shit less if you wear a rep as long as you buy something.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Nice try Booyah. didn't know that your name turns another color when you try to open a new account did you? lmao. idiot.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Adios. I'm not going to waste my time in a forum where no one known the difference between gen and fake. Fyi. All parts gen except for bezel insert and dial. Bracelet with pcl is from a gen GT I I c. The DJ I I is 100 % gen
and then opening another account? hypocrisy at it's best Lol.

Nice try Booyah. didn't know that your name turns another color when you try to open a new account did you? lmao. idiot.
Agreed

PecMan

4/5/09
Hehehhee, the walking. Dead ehmmmmmm,,,,,, this gives me an idea, and that is a really good looking guy, and yes he looks a little bit like me but my mom told me am better

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I guess he ducked his tail into his dirty butt when my IT guy visiting at the office found out where he was 'broadcasting' from. A little more time and he would have been totally exposed !! Good riddance on that pest ! He was making us all fools and having a devilly good time too ! :spank: