• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Adios. I'm not going to waste my time in a forum where no one known the difference between gen and fake. Fyi. All parts gen except for bezel insert and dial. Bracelet with pcl is from a gen GT I I c. The DJ I I is 100 % gen.

There were many people who said your DJ was gen. You're an asshole. I sensed it in your way of writing.

I told you guys. He's an idiot who tried to ridicule us.

It's about time you frikin' leave us.

Ban him! :D

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
There were many people who said your DJ was gen. You're an asshole. I sensed it in your way of writing.

I told you guys. He's an idiot who tried to ridicule us.

It's about time you frikin' leave us.

yes, This was called out from the beginning, are you too dumb to see that? Maybe you're too dumb to realize we were playing you along. hmmm. We called the datejust a Gen. and knew the insert wasn't gen. May want to re read Mr. Troll. Funny how when just a tiny bit of your personal info gets posted you finally give up. You must have been reading the scammer threads and realized what was about to happen, because Canada wasn't the only thing that was about to erupt. This was put in the looney bin because everyone realized from the beginning you were a troll and this was all B.S. :D

Resistor

9/11/14
Some people must live terribly lonely, unfulfilled lives to come into forums and act like a total retard.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Damn now Pec's dream makes so much sense !

That wasnt just a piece of doodoo, it was Booyah !

hjumQgA.jpg

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
haha. yes. question though. why would you put all gen parts on it, and leave a shitty looking insert on it?

Booyah

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
haha. yes. question though. why would you put all gen parts on it, and leave a shitty looking insert on it?

I like to play with my watches. Im not going to buy a gen 116619 bezel insert and dial for $4k. Those are some of the asking prices I have seen. This was easy. Just switch the bracelet from a GMTIIC with a Sub C, even fools some AD clerks (honest) They were surprised that Rolex made a SS Blue sub...

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
your reps aren't bought from AD's. so you wear your reps in to the AD's too to try and fool them. That's pretty cool.

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
All parts gen except for bezel insert and dial. Bracelet with pcl is from a gen GT I I c. The DJ I I is 100 % gen.

So its a franken then - just the stupid kind.

Please let the door hit you in the back of the head on the way out.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Booyah's leaving us 'cause he knows he is about to be found-out and exposed. You can leave us Booyah, but your past footprints and log-in DNA remains saved, to expose you later in other sites !!!..................... look behind you Booyah !! BOO !! :rofl:

trinity13

15/12/13
Sorry, I definitely have no intention of making anyone look like a dumbass. I'm learning as I go. Learning a lot from this forums. Even if these reps are not made in Switzerland like the dial and clasp say, I am still very impressed with the built quality. The Chinese have come a long way...

Sorry for asking, how old are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk