• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I have never seen China made reps coming with warranty cards with matching serial #s on the rehaut. For me this is a dead giveaway that this is a Swiss made rep.

This is golden, real gold. :lol:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I'd like to see a picture of the full warranty card, and the rehaut serial number, since it's a rep, you don't have to hide the serial numbers, worrying that they might steal it, like a gen owner would feel.

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
wow.

well if these are "just" cl posts, wtf would the seller care you were a repeat buyer and sell you this one at a discount.

But anyways, I have what appears to be two swiss made reps here. I didn't sell the watches, but I did sell the boxes. I'll get more chinese boxes and sell them as swiss made.

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Each rep comes with its own unique serial # therefore for privacy concerns, I do not want my serial# floating all over the internet.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Yes. Matches completely.

Cool lets see it. And the rehaut. I can't even get custom printed warranty cards and if we can hook up with this guy then we can all get custom box sets.

JAFO

16/10/13
Each rep comes with its own unique serial # therefore for privacy concerns, I do not want my serial# floating all over the internet.

Cant be tied to you. It's a rep. It's not like it's in a data base somewhere.

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14

Only a gen owner would be concerned. Because look...the serial number on your "rep" would be on a lot of other reps.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Cool lets see it. And the rehaut. I can't even get custom printed warranty cards and if we can hook up with this guy then we can all get custom box sets.

You have seen mine. Starts with 9OX.. Do you have any reps which start with that serial #?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Now you're just messing with us.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
If I had a dollar for everytime I have read/seen this Swiss Made shit....in 8 years, I'd have me a Corvette,,,,,,

But since I am The Noob Messiah...I'll refrain,,,,,go in peace my son :bless:

JAFO

16/10/13
Ah, I'd just like to see an in-between-the-lug shot of the serial number.

REDCELL

11/6/13
You have seen mine. Starts with 9OX.. Do you have any reps which start with that serial #?

LOL...nope...all of mine are formatted like Gens. Your "Swiss" custom serial is a huge tell for an $1100 watch.

I cant find that Rolex EVER used that format.....

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Me too. I wanna see a REAL $1200 Swiss Made rep. I mean I bought a REAL Swiss Made rep way back in 2007 from Blue Fakes....it was bad ass and SOOOOO rare that Blue Fakes sent it COD man....rare

egroegart

1/7/13
everything you say is bullshit because you can't prove anything, and won't prove anything. You won't take the caseback off, so take it back to the watchsmith who already did take the caseback off and ask him to do it again and take some pics. You obviously have enough money to spend on the watches. so hand him a 20 for doing it a second time. Let me guess, the watchsmith died and there is no other watchsmith near you now. If I came across something that would change the rep world as we know it. which is exactly what this would be if your watches truly were swiss made I would be sharing it with this forum so that others could buy the damn watches. You won't even provide us with a link to a website or ask your so called craigslist hook up the website or anything. It's all bullshit, and we are pretty sick of hearing it. this thread is completely useless and does nobody any good. I suggest just leaving because nobody is interested in reading complete lies anymore. It's getting old. either prove it by showing the movement and providing us with some info on the website or dealer, or just leave.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
LOL...nope...all of mine are formatted like Gens. Your "Swiss" custom serial is a huge tell for an $1100 watch.

I cant find that Rolex EVER used that format.....

Nice. Good to know that you also have custom serial #s on your reps.

egroegart

1/7/13
LOL Rob. I bought one from Blue Flakes. It actually was a good watch a nice ss datejust with the 2836. but unfortunately I had no idea that what I paid was more than double of what it was really worth. lol.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Ah, I'd just like to see an in-between-the-lug shot of the serial number.

I believe Rolex stopped doing that in 2010. Since mine is a current generation Rep, I believe it would not have it as well.