• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
That's not a rep.

Op is trolling again.

Don't feed the trolls

+1
It's a gen with rep insert. The chrystal is aftermarket. May be a converted Sub LN to look like a LB, saw some on eBay before.

But guys look at the SEL, bezel (not insert), hands and bracelet incl. the screws. Gen!

What's the case of showing stuff like that? Attention?

Edit: I didn't see the gaps of the bracelet on the underside of the case. I'm taking back my thought here. It's a self modded watch. Those s****y pics can fool you sometimes. Anyway - waste of time.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
seriously if you're not going to help us out by showing us the movement of the other watch you are a troll. and you say you have learned "SO MUCH" from the site here. Well you wouldn't be paying what you are paying for these watches if you have learned anything here. You're full of it, but you're not fooling us. Now let's move this to the looney bin and get this guy out of here for wasting our time.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Booyah : You are pushing it again for the second time here. And having fun. Well the carousel will soon come to an end. And you will be all alone sitting in your horsey. :daffy: :bull:

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
I still don't know why some are saying it's a gen. I only paid $1100 for it.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
For a $300 rep made in china.

Mine comes with a rep Rolex Box and even Rep Warranty Card with matching serial # on the rehaut. This is not a normal $300 rep which you are used too.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
It's a 1 :1 swiss rep down to the accessories.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Mine comes with a rep Rolex Box and even Rep Warranty Card with matching serial # on the rehaut. This is not a normal $300 rep which you are used too.

We can get that for around $120 more.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
r1_zpsb63916f8.jpg

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
The attention to detail on this Swiss made reps is amazing. I hope McLaren dude will share his source for this well made well priced reps.

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling

Dude go get a life what a waste of time [emoji52]

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling Trolling

Dude go get a life what a waste of time [emoji52]

Why so you say I'm trolling? This is a well designed, Swiss made rep down to the details.