• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
then why don't you share with us where we can get these watches? If you were truly here with good intentions you would share. What is the website to order these from? Not one person believes you because you have not shown us anything. show us the movements. let us know what the website is. Oh, let me guess, that's not going to happen is it?

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
then why don't you share with us where we can get these watches? If you were truly here with good intentions you would share. What is the website to order these from? Not one person believes you because you have not shown us anything. show us the movements. let us know what the website is. Oh, let me guess, that's not going to happen is it?

Man its not going to happen at all every time I see his post I lough so hard hahaha

JAFO

16/10/13
Ya know,we had a guy 6 months or so ago who could get 1:1 Swiss made reps. He actually claimed he could contact the factory when he wanted one and they crank one out for him. Sadly, turns out the factory only dealt with a very limited clientele and wouldn't accept business from any of us.

I really would like to know where these Swiss made reps can be purchased. It would be a first in the rep world and the OP would be a hero and a legend for turning us on to this source.

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14

I got it through a f2f transaction through CL. I would love to photograph the movement, but I am not able to open up the caseback. Eeven if I could I wouldn't because I do not want to compromise the water resistance. I don't see what use opening up the caseback is going to do. We are not disputing that this is a rep.

JAFO

16/10/13
I got it through a f2f transaction through CL. I would love to photograph the movement, but I am not able to open up the caseback. Eeven if I could I wouldn't because I do not want to compromise the water resistance. I don't see what use opening up the caseback is going to do. We are not disputing that this is a rep.

Hook us up with a link. Do these ship from Switzerland?

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Hook us up with a link. Do these ship from Switzerland?

Its supposed to be made in Switzerland so I suppose it is shipped from Switzerland. I only do face to face deals with the seller whenever I see his ads on CL.

climategod

Known Member
3/9/14
Open the caseback and check if the battery says "swiss made" then you will know for sure.

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
The first you said was from the CL deal. Then because of being a good customer they hooked you up with this deal? Umm....that doesn't make much sense. Of course if you could link us to one of his ads, I'm sure he would appreciate to be opened up to this forum. Look, we have 80k members worldwide. THink of the business you could bring him. WE all was swiss made reps. Hell you could maybe get a commission off of them.

Its supposed to be made in Switzerland so I suppose it is shipped from Switzerland. I only do face to face deals with the seller whenever I see his ads on CL.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
McLarendude has a source which is much cheaper, maybe he is willing to share?

I don't know... McLarendude can get you one for $420.00. Can't beat that when I am paying $1100.00

The attention to detail on this Swiss made reps is amazing. I hope McLaren dude will share his source for this well made well priced reps.

Thank you for the honorable mentions above.

My "sources" are our Trusted Dealers here, I don't go buying reps on CL to get screwed over by an idiot claiming the reps he's selling are "1:1 Swiss Made directly from Switzerland". Not all China made reps are shit.

Share the CL Ads. I think you're evading too much.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I don't know what's really your motive for all of this trouble you're causing here. I really don't. I don't understand the fact that you cannot accept that you're not going to convince anyone on this forum, that your two watches are Swiss Made reps. You should just shut up, and never come back here.

Show us proof of where you got it, post here the Craiglist advertisement, what have you got to lose?

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Open the caseback and check if the battery says "swiss made" then you will know for sure.

If this has the same movement as my DJ II Rep than there will be no battery. Its some kind of Swiss ETA automatic.

JAFO

16/10/13
If this has the same movement as my DJ II Rep than there will be no battery. Its some kind of Swiss ETA automatic.

Duct tape will take it right off and shouldn't affect the waterproof integrity since you're talking about a rubber seal and the threads on the back.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Duct tape will take it right off and shouldn't affect the waterproof integrity since you're talking about a rubber seal and the threads on the back.

He won't do it, JAFO, he didn't do it with his DJII, he won't do it with this one either.

Booyah

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
The ads are not on CL at the moment. If I see it again, I will be sure to post a link. Im just curious, Ive posted a lot of pictures of the watches, if these are just China made $300 reps, why so gungho about the link? I have never seen China made reps coming with warranty cards with matching serial #s on the rehaut. For me this is a dead giveaway that this is a Swiss made rep.

climategod

Known Member
3/9/14
Yep I would grease the case back o ring and replace with fresh "swiss" battery to ensure reliability.

JAFO

16/10/13
The ads are not on CL at the moment. If I see it again, I will be sure to post a link. Im just curious, Ive posted a lot of pictures of the watches, if these are just China made $300 reps, why so gungho about the link? I have never seen China made reps coming with warranty cards with matching serial #s on the rehaut. For me this is a dead giveaway that this is a Swiss made rep.

The warranty card # matches completely?