• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ice bang beauty

Eavdr10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Was in an AD this morning checking out some Hublot's and was fortunate to come across a real live ICE BANG ( my first time in the flesh ). I have the V1 lite and I Love it! But to be honest there is no way to replicate Tungsten without Tungsten. This watch was so dark but sparkled like no other. In a nut shell to save all of those members who are deciding on which rep to go with, I would say that if you were looking for a nice watch, go with the Ice Bang. If you are looking for a gen like rep, stay away from the Ice bang. There is no way to replicate that watch without its true parts. Came home and looked at my V1 lite and it just didnt compare. I felt the stainless evolution they had was alot closer to the gen than the Ice Bang.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Unfortunately you are right
Ice Bang is one of the most beautiful HBB but the more difficult to copy. A nice watch but not perfect replica (unfortunately)
Anyway I recommend a lot the V1 Lite because for its price it is very difficult to get a nicest watch.
How many times you will compare side by side a Gen Ice Bang with a rep? In Spain is almost impossible even to find a gen !!

ALE

Eavdr10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Unfortunately you are right
Ice Bang is one of the most beautiful HBB but the more difficult to copy. A nice watch but not perfect replica (unfortunately)
Anyway I recommend a lot the V1 Lite because for its price it is very difficult to get a nicest watch.
How many times you will compare side by side a Gen Ice Bang with a rep? In Spain is almost impossible even to find a gen !!

ALE

You are 100 percent right! Another member Pm'd me with his disappointment and I told him the same thing. The chances of running into a LIVE Ice Bang are slim to none. Im not tossing my v1 lite just yet!!

mvyzfr1

25/11/12
+1 or take a v5 tungston bezel, it also will fit the v6

Thanks for the info! Anyone know if it's possible to source the V5 bezel alone? I don't see much info around on the V5, nor do I see them on dealers sites. Mostly V1, V6, V7.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
no, once in a while a used watch pops up in the member sales section,
then grab it. Buy the watch, change the bezel and sell the watch again.
You end up with 80 USD for a real Tungston bezel