• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
That has given the watch a whole new utility look. I like it

yeah, it looks more "balanced". Those coloured rubber straps are great but also very poppin.

The UAG wears reaaally nice and i love that look.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Curious on the battery life, from reading I won’t use the chrono much I think it will last about 2 years?

Those eta Movements are stated to 72Months Battery lifetime. But i think without using the Chrono Daily. And we don't know how old the batteries are they put in.
So i also would say 2years is realistic with using the Chrono and a good Battery.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Those eta Movements are stated to 72Months Battery lifetime. But i think without using the Chrono Daily. And we don't know how old the batteries are they put in.
So i also would say 2years is realistic with using the Chrono and a good Battery.

Thanks for the conformatIon that is in line with what I have read.

Love this one as a daily beater, so well made.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
ZvF4Vg.jpg

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yep
Mine is a ripper too. This is definitely one of the best reps out there. I compared mine to Gen at the AD and the major difference was the blue colour on the strap. The gen is slightly darker but as it turns out I prefer the rep strap colour as it’s less dull.

The carbon construction makes it so light to wear and jogging with it is a pleasure as its almost “not there” on the wrist in terms of weight.

zm70an.jpg

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
So basicly they only have to rep the case in Ti. Dimensions etc. should be known. So it should not take long .. IF they rep this Model.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Colour of the gradient dial will always be an issue to get close.

Interested though.

A green strap version also released, not exciting.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Colour of the gradient dial will always be an issue to get close.

Interested though.

A green strap version also released, not exciting.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Like the yellow dial and purple hands for some reason. Don’t like the yellow strap, would change to black for sure.

Original factory made the Tag Heuer Aquaracer x Bamford in Ti so there may be hope for this one.

Chunkyman645

Horology Curious
6/9/22
I really want to pick this up, but have had bad luck with the one I ordered. Was told it was black date and came out white and looked too off for me. Also it was a bad quartz movement.

Do the better versions have a mechanic-quartz movement?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I really want to pick this up, but have had bad luck with the one I ordered. Was told it was black date and came out white and looked too off for me. Also it was a bad quartz movement.

Do the better versions have a mechanic-quartz movement?
You need to get the rep from “original factory” The cheaper versions have the DLC / painted steel case and the inferior quartz movement.

The original factory replica unit has carbon case and buckle and the quartz movement is identical to the genuine Breitling in terms of function.

Original replica is @ 450usd. The cheaper units you are referring to go anywhere from $100 -200 usd. Hence the quality and movement differences.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I have a cheap yellow version and the "Original" version. The cheap version is a very poor Rep. It is all steel, the crown is two pieces of steel instead of steel with a rubber piece covering the crown.

Reactions: Chunkyman645

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
You need to get the rep from “original factory” The cheaper versions have the DLC / painted steel case and the inferior quartz movement.

The original factory replica unit has carbon case and buckle and the quartz movement is identical to the genuine Breitling in terms of function.

Original replica is @ 450usd. The cheaper units you are referring to go anywhere from $100 -200 usd. Hence the quality and movement differences.
Exactly this, I had the cheap one and that’s exactly what it is.

Now have the Original factory one and it is brilliant, so light I forget I’m wear it sometimes!

It is one of the best finishing on a rep I’ve had.

Reactions: Chunkyman645

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Nice but too similar to my white, the titanium one looks interesting though.

AlicW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
Glad to hear the Original Factory reps are good quality, I am looking for one of these to use for the gym without the need to reset the time every time I pick it up so the Quartz movement really appeals.

Has anyone used one of these while swimming? I would ideally like something I can jump in the pool without thinking about it.

Currently go back to my old faithful Oris Pointer Date Williams F1 from 2004 for this service at the moment but with about 12 hours power reserve its always dead when picked up!

jkent83

Certified
3/1/22
Oregon
I recently did a comparison post between the carbon version and the DLC version if people want to see the differences between these reps.