• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

ivan

Known Member
11/10/09
In the Carbon version, which strap color is closest to the original

ivan

Known Member
11/10/09
I am going to order from JTIME the Carbon model. I wanted to now if you have this model, if it is waterproof for showering and swimming

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I am going to order from JTIME the Carbon model. I wanted to now if you have this model, if it is waterproof for showering and swimming
My 2c
It has unsealed chrono pushers
It does not have a screw down crown
It’s a cheap rep of an expensive sports watch

Do not swim with it…

Reactions: Therion666

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Just got the red one in. I was really surprised how much the crystal disappeared. Great AR. I does make the watch feel kind of high end. I can totally see buying a gen if you were a fan. This has me doing gen calculations.....Or buy more colors which is more likely. I'm liking the white and baby blue color for something different. Some quick pictures. I love the reflective silver paint surrounding the smaller numbers and the whole large numbers. It makes the numbers pop and reflect nice warm tones of light back. Looks really big in the pics but you know the dimensions, not that bad. 44mm 12.5 thick, 52 lug to lug. Soooo light. Really cool watch.

Pictues of the Breitling Endurance Pro, a watch I've been infatuated with since the gens came out and hits of reps being made, is a fitting 700th post for me :cool:

3IjYev.jpg

3IjI0K.jpg

3IjqP8.jpg

3IjomR.jpg

3Ija4Q.jpg

3IjWyS.jpg

3IjUHW.jpg

3IjeEP.jpg

3IjLrJ.jpg

3IjAeo.jpg

3IjhSk.jpg

3IjKPD.jpg

3IjHmY.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
@shinynewbling25 very nice, I have the white and am amazed at it’s quality very ”gen like”.

As you say the AR is fantastic, it’s so light and overall finishing is next level.

drohalloran

25/11/14
I just received my Orange endurance Pro from Trusty and I can tell you from my perspective this is NWBIG. I spent time with the gen a few weeks ago at the Vegas boutique and the feel of this one is so inperceivably close I can't imagine spending $2K+ for the gen.

Yasuni

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/22
Germany
I just received my Orange endurance Pro from Trusty and I can tell you from my perspective this is NWBIG. I spent time with the gen a few weeks ago at the Vegas boutique and the feel of this one is so inperceivably close I can't imagine spending $2K+ for the gen.
Please can you Show us some Pics? Can Not decide between orange and yellow.

drohalloran

25/11/14
I've been wearing this now for a week and I can say the endurance is an amzaing piece for the money. Forget rep vs gen, just stand alone this piece is defintely worth the money

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
How much did yall pay? I was just quoted $490 USD

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I paid @490USD total delivered to Australia
Purchased over 12 months ago now.
Same shipping to Australia, I thought it was a high price but once it arrived it was perfect 100%.

I‘ve had many so called super reps come and go but this is next level.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
At $2k for a quartz watch when the rep is just as good that’s a solid no for me.

Reactions: Teamjlf

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If that's your reasoning then it's even more absurd to pay $500 for a counterfeit quartz watch. It works both ways.