• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I personally just ordered one from Jtime. I supplied them with a few pictures from this thread and they knew the manufacturer. As others in this thread have stated they're called "Original Factory"

Unsure why no TDs have these listed on their site.
X7pNdoL.jpg

Excellent tip. Thanks mate :)

Reactions: bwoah!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I've just ordered a red one from Jtime.
428 usd minus 5% for certain payment method.
It's still 7 times cheaper than a new gen retail....

Looking at previous pics of this breitlight rep, I'm amazed that it looks 99% like gen! Or have I missed something?

Last edited:
Reactions: bwoah! and RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
The watch is awesome and really really close to the gen. But the structure of the breitlight is bit different than the rep. But nobody will notice if you have no gen to compare
yellow is rep red is gen

zDnTsI.jpg

And check the screws of the Caseback, they are often not fully screwed down as its really hard to screw them fully down! Press the caseback down and use a 100% fitting screwdriver if you have to screw it in.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
The watch is awesome and really really close to the gen. But the structure of the breitlight is bit different than the rep. But nobody will notice if you have no gen to compare
yellow is rep red is gen

zDnTsI.jpg

And check the screws of the Caseback, they are often not fully screwed down as its really hard to screw them fully down! Press the caseback down and use a 100% fitting screwdriver if you have to screw it in.

Thanks for the info regarding the caseback. Was there a gasket there too?

And about the bezel comparison : are we talking about the flats on the scallop edges on the rep? That doesn't bother me, but if someone was really ocd about it, they could remove the bezel and give it some very light sanding and polishing to round them off...

If "original factory" produces Breitlings to this standard consistently, I'll be a customer for life! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RobSe1

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
RobSe1

Did you also have the cheaper steel case version? Is it the same size as the carbon version?

I've got the steel version V2 in yellow, and I find that it wears really easy on the wrist. Like a 43mm watch. Not bulky or heavy like some breitlings.

zD4KVK.jpg

najimasri

Looking Around
7/8/20
RobSe1 any feedback on the watch, I am planning to order the Red version from Li, would love your feedback on how you like the watch and if there are any noticeable issues with it.

Thanks a lot!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Mine arrived today :)

​​​​​​I'm VERY impressed with it. Well made, superlight weight, very comfy to wear.
The only negative is that I feel the bezel spins too easily. It needs that breitling-esque manly pressure to keep it still.

I took the bezel off, and there's a thin o-ring that is supposed to offer resistance. I used floss alongside it for now but will order a thicker o-ring. 38mm x 1mm I think.

Otherwise, I think it's great!

z3jOcc.jpg

z3jI4I.jpg

z3jymX.jpg

z3j1Pi.jpg

z3j9Sb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
I love mine, blue. They great. Wear it most in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

​​​​​​I'm VERY impressed with it. Well made, superlight weight, very comfy to wear.
The only negative is that I feel the bezel spins too easily. It needs that breitling-esque manly pressure to keep it still.

I took the bezel off, and there's a thin o-ring that is supposed to offer resistance. I used floss alongside it for now but will order a thicker o-ring. 35mm I think.

z3jOcc.jpg

z3jI4I.jpg

z3jymX.jpg

z3j1Pi.jpg

z3j9Sb.jpg

Very nice, I’m sold…I’ll order the white one:thumbsup:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I don't understand why this Original Factory Endurance pro is not on Li's (Jtime) website...i searched alla the 11 pages of Breitling , but cannot find the Endurance .

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

I took the bezel off, and there's a thin o-ring that is supposed to offer resistance. I used floss alongside it for now but will order a thicker o-ring. 38mm x 1mm I think.

z3jOcc.jpg

z3jI4I.jpg

z3jymX.jpg

z3j1Pi.jpg

z3j9Sb.jpg

let me know if it worked with the thicker O-Ring. This is what i also want to do :D

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I don't understand why this Original Factory Endurance pro is not on Li's (Jtime) website...i searched alla the 11 pages of Breitling , but cannot find the Endurance .
Just email them the watch, most models are not listed but Li is quick if they can source it.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Mine is also on it way ! ( original factory - carbon fibre baby blue )
RL’d 2 of them due to the misaligned main chrono hand but then realised they are all like that… even the gen has some slop . It moves when the watch is moved around. Gear tolerances…

Reactions: RobSe1

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

z3jOcc.jpg

z3jI4I.jpg

z3jymX.jpg

z3j1Pi.jpg

z3j9Sb.jpg

If you have time please let me know if the thicker O-ring works. My order from Lucy will arrive someday.

Last edited:

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Yeah I haven't ordered the o-rings yet. Was waiting to order other bits to save on postage.

The dental floss is working fine aswell though. I put the bezel back on as normal and then pulled the floss into the bezel. It just about disappears into the tiny gap.

Last edited: