• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I found both versions on AliExpress. The better version is about $230. The cheap version is about $125. On the better version you can see the flow lines of the bezel. The cheap version is steel with DLC coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

those are all the "cheap" versions. All coated SS. easiest way to Spot is the 1/10 Counter sub Dial ab 2 o'clock.
On all cheap SS versions it moves with the time and has no Function.

obispo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/15
those are all the "cheap" versions. All coated SS. easiest way to Spot is the 1/10 Counter sub Dial ab 2 o'clock.
On all cheap SS versions it moves with the time and has no Function.
That's very true.

These are 24 hour indicators with 1/10 second markings.

Real good reps should show real 1/10 second for chronograph.

CPH2113 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Goose31

Looking Around
12/1/22
Hello, I am new on this forum, and my level of English is not good. what do you mean when you say "TD"? for a pro endurance with carbon, which seller should I buy it from? thank you very much !

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hello, I am new on this forum, and my level of English is not good. what do you mean when you say "TD"? for a pro endurance with carbon, which seller should I buy it from? thank you very much !

Welcome, the carbon version is a unicorn as TD = Trusted Dealers do not have it

Reactions: Goose31

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

nzjono

Horology Curious
19/12/21
Yes the number 9 is all wrong and stands out as such. Its been mentioned before in this thread I think

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
So after reading this thread and really liking the endurance pro series ( especially in the baby blue ) I pulled the trigger and asked my TF to source the carbon version from original factory. See the QC pic attached here of what was received by my TD. The overall look is OK and the main details are as per Gen. Hiwever the bezel printing is a bit thickly laid in which is taking away from the crispness of the look. The dial details look fine as well. The main issue with this example is the main Chrono hand misalignment and apparently there was a lot of “dust” on the face requiring disassembly and cleaning out. So if these issues can be sorted it will be GL and shipped. If not it will be rejected and new unit will be requested. Also…… these aren’t cheap….. be prepared to pay double the usual rep price for these carbon units and better quartz movement which closely mimics the original in function. You play you pay as they say…

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Thanks for reply, tempted to go gen for cost but that look great.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
So…..
after doing a bit more research and talking with Robse1 ( member here ), I discovered that the misaligned hand may actually be “normal”

in this gen model review…Interestingly enough you will see while watching this video (from WATCHES TV - youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSXBJK46GA, if you observe the red model (between 1:30 & 1:33), you will see that as they tilt the watch, the seconds hand (long red hand) moves !!!
This will likely be some sort of gear slack in this model ETA quartz as it seems all the gen Endurance pros will do this.

interesting… so to ensure the rep is as gen like as possible , it should also have the misaligned hand that moves a bit. Lolololololol…..

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
So, who is this mysterious TD and the original factory?

I fancy a red one! :)

bwoah!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
So, who is this mysterious TD and the original factory?

I fancy a red one! :)

I personally just ordered one from Jtime. I supplied them with a few pictures from this thread and they knew the manufacturer. As others in this thread have stated they're called "Original Factory"

Unsure why no TDs have these listed on their site.
X7pNdoL.jpg

Reactions: THXuk

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Looks good, nice clear crystal. What was the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk