• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Did any of you guys get the box and papers with your order from Trusty? They are pictured in the add on his website, plus a member is selling one in M2M with all the bits. I don't really need them, but they look kinda nice.

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12
Did any of you guys get the box and papers with your order from Trusty? They are pictured in the add on his website, plus a member is selling one in M2M with all the bits. I don't really need them, but they look kinda nice.
The “original factory” (OF) endurance pro’s ship with a card(papers). The box on there is not for the endurance pro. I had a gen endurance pro and sold it when my OF came in. Completely different box. I will tell you that the Breitling card that ships with the rephas a QR code on it that takes you to a completely different watch in Breitlings database

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
If it's free why not. But I would never pay as much as a penny for fake boxes
Just my own personal opinion, but it always seemed to me that rep watches are generally intended for individuals for personal use, hoping to pass them off as gens in social settings. The reasons can vary from "I don't want to put wear on my gen" to "I want to look like a guy who can afford a platinum Patek."

Rep boxes always seemed like something that an accessory would appeal to an unscrupulous reseller, hoping to pass the rep watch off as a gen in a business transaction. Paying $50 for a fake box on a $250 rep doesn't make much sense to me otherwise, but maybe I'm missing something.

Not that I have a TON of moral high ground here, as a rep owner, but if there are degrees of immorality, social fraud ranks a bit "cleaner" than criminal fraud, lol.

Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Rep boxes always seemed like something that an accessory would appeal to an unscrupulous reseller, hoping to pass the rep watch off as a gen in a business transaction. Paying $50 for a fake box on a $250 rep doesn't make much sense to me otherwise, but maybe I'm missing something.
This is even more accurate as the quality of reps has increased.

susnet

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
16/5/23
UK
My guy is saying it's an extra £20 for the box set. I wouldn't normally bother, but for the sake of £20 I might.

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
The “original factory” (OF) endurance pro’s ship with a card(papers). The box on there is not for the endurance pro. I had a gen endurance pro and sold it when my OF came in. Completely different box. I will tell you that the Breitling card that ships with the rephas a QR code on it that takes you to a completely different watch in Breitlings database
Great piece of information, thank you! I guess it depends on your TD.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
FYI my OF Endurance Pro from Hont included the box and papers, no extra charge, didn't even ask for it. I assumed thhey all came like that?

susnet

Certified
16/5/23
UK
I just looked at my quote again, the extra $20 was for shipping if I want the box. The box itself is no additional cost.

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
Great piece of information, thank you! I guess it depends on your TD.
same here: I got my OF Endurance Pro from Trusty just with a card where the QR code is directing to a different model and a badge. The picture on his web page show box and papers Breitling has provided previously - today you get the Gen in a different box, and a NFT instead of a guarantee card from Breitling

Reactions: Therion666

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I didn't get box with my Endurance Pro from Trusty either. Just the card with matching serial number. For 20.00 I would have gotten it if it didn't hinder my chances of the watch arriving. Also my Bvlgari's were supposed to come with the aluminium case according to Trusty's listing but I didn't receive those either. Just kind of neat to have a little replica set. Only for watches I like and I'm a Breitling guy so I get it why some people would like it. I wouldn't pay much more than that and once I had a watch with set one time I wouldn't ever get it for any other watch. Just one that would be a keeper. 90.00 from Trusty seems about right.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I know what you mean. Probably took me a week or two to settle on the red. Not sure if I'd go with white or dark blue if I got another one. That would be another week or two, lol
I wasn't sure on the dark blue either, so when i originally ordered mine a couple of years ago from Lucy, i ordered the baby blue. At that time there was some confusion with Lucy and Original Factory on the "BLUE" that was available..... it got lost in translation as they say. What i eventually found out was that at that particular time the factory was only producing the DARK BLUE and there was no light blue version. As this watch was not on any TD website at the time, I couldn't see what BLUE was available and just assumed because I had stated I wanted the LIGHT blue, that's what i was going to get.
When I eventually received the watch, it was the DARK BLUE and I kinda lost my shit over it as I was sure I wanted the light BLUE after trawling the BREITLING website for pics and reviews etc.. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the DARK BLUE and how the rep was actually slightly more vibrant than the muted GEN. As it turns out, i now prefer this darker blue and am glad it turned out the way it did. Its a beautiful colour, still vibrant in the right light and goes with almost any attire. My only other choice I think with this model would be the RED.

Pic for reference of my dark blue.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I wasn't sure on the dark blue either, so when i originally ordered mine a couple of years ago from Lucy, i ordered the baby blue. At that time there was some confusion with Lucy and Original Factory on the "BLUE" that was available..... it got lost in translation as they say. What i eventually found out was that at that particular time the factory was only producing the DARK BLUE and there was no light blue version. As this watch was not on any TD website at the time, I couldn't see what BLUE was available and just assumed because I had stated I wanted the LIGHT blue, that's what i was going to get.
When I eventually received the watch, it was the DARK BLUE and I kinda lost my shit over it as I was sure I wanted the light BLUE after trawling the BREITLING website for pics and reviews etc.. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the DARK BLUE and how the rep was actually slightly more vibrant than the muted GEN. As it turns out, i now prefer this darker blue and am glad it turned out the way it did. Its a beautiful colour, still vibrant in the right light and goes with almost any attire. My only other choice I think with this model would be the RED.

Pic for reference of my dark blue.

I remember that! lol. I've been there too where you got something not intended but turned out for the better. You're right about a subtle pop of color being enough to create visual interest without being overpowering but you can also go all it and use the blue strap so it is versatile. I have a dark blue noob abyss superocean that if was black would be almost dull but it has almost the same color blue in the Endurance Pro dark blue and it adds much more interest. And you get the red hands with the Endurance pro for extra pop. I tried on the white also at the AD and was pretty impressed with that too. We are blessed with choice that's for sure. When you see all the colors together they all look great.

Last edited: