• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
you will love it, I hope .... but now the waiting-time starts ... (I had one months passing between ordering and holding it in my hands )
My TD told me that these can take up to 2 weeks to even get QC pics. And after that the triangle journey...But I'm used to that after waiting for over a hundred times :D I usually just approve QC and try to forget about it. That's the best technique to avoid going crazy ;)

Jazz01

Getting To Know The Place
16/1/23
Europe
My TD told me that these can take up to 2 weeks to even get QC pics. And after that the triangle journey...But I'm used to that after waiting for over a hundred times :D I usually just approve QC and try to forget about it. That's the best technique to avoid going crazy ;)
agree, your technique should work :cool: ... this time for sure at least theoretically :sneaky:

Reactions: Therion666

ApexDestroyer

Time-Keeper
Certified
13/1/23
USA
I've had my orange model for a few weeks now. Quality is definitely excellent. I love the case material. It does not feel like "plastic" at all. It has more of a ceramic feel. I'd love to compare it to the gen, but the local AD does not have them.

I can find only one "tell" on this rep - the rubber insert for the crown. At a glance it is similar to the gen, but up close it is a completely different design. The "fluting" is the wrong shape, and there is a rubber seam along the outside edge, whereas the gen has the seam along in the inside edge. At first it appears that the factory installed the insert backwards, but that really isn't the case. The other major issue with the rubber insert is that it isn't quite wide enough to fit the crown. There is a gap between the rubber and the "cap" of the crown that is quite noticeable up close. Some might see this as nitpicking, but it's the only tell I can find. I don't think it's even worth trying to source a gen insert. Even if you could acquire one, I'm guessing the color would be off and it wouldn't match the rep strap.

Previous reports that the case or bezel aren't 1:1 appear to be wrong. I can find no differences. It's possible the color may be off, but I'd need to see a gen in person to confirm that.

All that said, I still consider this rep overpriced by about $100. It would be a solid recommendation at $300 - $325.
Thank you for the insight! I am considering purchasing either the orange or white.
I tried on a gen in Miami a few weeks ago and fell in love.

susnet

Certified
16/5/23
UK
Been looking at getting the white one. Great to see some pictures of the reps before purchase.

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Just in, the OF Endurance pro. I can live with that :) I had to tone down colors, because my phone wants to make the strap look very vivid and bright red. In reality it's more of a muted red, very similar to gen. I'm surprised by the bezel action, it's perfect! Here it is on my 18.5 cm wrist:

The AR is very good. I love the material, it feels premium and not like plastic. The watch is quite thin, it wears much better than my Avenger Bandit.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Looks great! The strap is extremely comfortable isn't it? I actually like them better than the too stiff gen ones. The watch does wear well. Nice and flat but with some crisp angles and looks muscular. The matte dial makes the index markers pop and I love the metallic paint surrounds too. For such a matte, black watch the dial is pretty dynamic. A little pricey but somehow I never felt it was overpriced because it just feels premium to me.

Were your case back screws fully screwed in on your watch when you received it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Mine says hi. I normally wear it on its red strap or red camo but had it on a black strap past couple days.

HedBCo.jpeg

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Looks great! The strap is extremely comfortable isn't it? I actually like them better than the too stiff gen ones. The watch does wear well. Nice and flat but with some crisp angles and looks muscular. The matte dial makes the index markers pop and I love the metallic paint surrounds too. For such a matte, black watch the dial is pretty dynamic. A little pricey but somehow I never felt it was overpriced because it just feels premium to me.

Were your case back screws fully screwed in on your watch when you received it?
I love how dynamic it is in the metal ( Breitlight :) )! Most black tool watches look dull, but this one really pops. The details are amazing! I can read the time at a glance, which is rare for watches with busy dials.
The strap is great, but I do have a bit of an issue when I put it on my wrist, those rubber keepers always get under the buckle and I have to move them away every time. But that's a minor gripe, my Moonswatch also took some getting used to. I think I'll leave it on this strap, I really like it. I'm thinking about getting a Hirsch strap I saw some time ago, it was black on top and red on the bottom. That might look very good too.
I don't think that the watch is overpriced at all, I'm one of the few quartz fans :) All my grails are HAQ TC quartz :D ( The Citizen, Grand Seiko, Sinn UX Hydro,...)
I'll check the screws, thank you for the warning 👍

susnet

Certified
16/5/23
UK
I'm finally buying one! Totally wrong time of year, I see this as my summer every day watch. But at least I will be prepared for next year.

I'm going for the white but then buying a black strap to switch around.

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
... you will experience that this watch on the wrist can even delight a foggy winter day ... it's like magic ... my best guess: you will not regret ...

Reactions: susnet