• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Does the color of the gen strap match the yellow bits on the watch?
I can tell you the blue gen strap does not match the rep blue case colours. I’ve compared both side by side. The red is also slightly different with the rep colours being more vibrant and the gen being more muted. Based on this I’m guessing the yellow will be slightly different as well.

Reactions: Therion666

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Howz the strap quality? If you buy for 400 and the add gen strap it'll become 500. I've seen pre-owned around $1800.
I bought the exact same rubber strap and and good quality deployant on Ali as our friend @Thatwatchguy. I can afford Gen's but I have more fun with Reps.
My wrist is on the small side so by the time a add the deployant the strap is a none issue. The Gen's are softer but I never notice any difference when wearing them.

Yasuni

Getting To Know The Place
25/10/22
Germany
How is the colour comparison from the White one, any experience Gen vs. Rep?

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
I scored an orange 🍊 it is dope.... it does not have a screw down crown so not sure if it is waterproof.. this is like a luminox with No crystal. The crystal is like a prof.
I love this watch and am thinking of getting a red one.
When you say it's like a Luminox, do you mean the quality of the materials?
To those of you who have had the opportunity to hold a gen in your hands, is it also like a Luminox?
I mean, a light weight watch.
I don't care much about color variations and I'm not going to put it on the beach, I prioritize the feeling of the watch on the wrist, desing, case, glass, etc.
I think this Endurance Pro is very close to the gen with a big difference in price, it can be a great purchase.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
These are great quality reps. The only thing I don't understand is why breitling didn't put a screw down crown part of the watch? It is such a sporty versatile watch that you would want to take it in the water. With the push in crown that makes me nervous with thr rep or gen.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
These are great quality reps. The only thing I don't understand is why breitling didn't put a screw down crown part of the watch? It is such a sporty versatile watch that you would want to take it in the water. With the push in crown that makes me nervous with thr rep or gen.
It’s not a dive watch so there is no need for a screw in crown. Its intended design and spec is for multiple sporting activities - aka pentathlon style stuff ( mixed track / field / swim ) where you need something light and multifunctional. It is water resistant to 10 bar so it’s perfect for swimming. A pull / push crown with 2 o rings will do the trick easily for that. Also remember it doesn’t have a timing bezel so having a screw in crown is a moot point as the use for it is negated…. Screw in crown for 100m diving application at which point you’d want a unidirectional locking timing bezel as well.

As per the Breitling website :

This watch can be worn in the shower and for swimming at surface level.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Yah I guess that makes sense my friend.

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Anyone know if they make a rep of the Ironman edition? I bought a couple very cheap reps of this, but would like something of this quality.

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Anyone know if they make a rep of the Ironman edition? I bought a couple very cheap reps of this, but would like something of this quality.

x823109a1k1s1-endurance-pro-ironman-soldier.webp
x823101b1b1s1-endurance-pro-ironman-finisher-soldier.webp

Sorry, meant to add these to the above.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
That's the one I'm waiting foe. I asked the factory and they arw not producing it yet.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I've had my orange model for a few weeks now. Quality is definitely excellent. I love the case material. It does not feel like "plastic" at all. It has more of a ceramic feel. I'd love to compare it to the gen, but the local AD does not have them.

I can find only one "tell" on this rep - the rubber insert for the crown. At a glance it is similar to the gen, but up close it is a completely different design. The "fluting" is the wrong shape, and there is a rubber seam along the outside edge, whereas the gen has the seam along in the inside edge. At first it appears that the factory installed the insert backwards, but that really isn't the case. The other major issue with the rubber insert is that it isn't quite wide enough to fit the crown. There is a gap between the rubber and the "cap" of the crown that is quite noticeable up close. Some might see this as nitpicking, but it's the only tell I can find. I don't think it's even worth trying to source a gen insert. Even if you could acquire one, I'm guessing the color would be off and it wouldn't match the rep strap.

Previous reports that the case or bezel aren't 1:1 appear to be wrong. I can find no differences. It's possible the color may be off, but I'd need to see a gen in person to confirm that.

All that said, I still consider this rep overpriced by about $100. It would be a solid recommendation at $300 - $325.