• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Any dealer can get them if you ask. @$430USD + shipping is the going rate.

Thanks, but has anyone had luck with specific dealers? I just sent Ryan a note to see if he has it for a better price. $430 still seems high for a plastic watch with a $50 movement.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Thanks, but has anyone had luck with specific dealers? I just sent Ryan a note to see if he has it for a better price. $430 still seems high for a plastic watch with a $50 movement.
The watch is made by Orginal Factory. Its a high quality rep. It is not plastic, you're confusing this with the SWATCH replica shite..... This rep has case and buckle made from Carbon composite materials. The movement is a swiss sourced ETA quartz. https://calibercorner.com/eta-caliber-g10-212/
The module costs anywhere from 50- 60 USD . The strap is a high quality thick rubber unit. It has a sapphire crystal with very good AR and a 1:1 replicated dial with all the correct raised numerals and fonts with the border colours on the numerals. The rep costs @ 10% of the gen unit which is bang in line for most rep v gen spend ratio.... The rep may on the high side, but so is the gen........ for what they are.

For those that don't see the value on this one - there are heaps of DHGate shitters of the endurance pro available on Ali and DH Gate. Try your luck with those ones........

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Whoa! Let's take a step back here. No need to get excited. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, nor am a troll. I'm merely stating my opinion, which is actually a quite WELL-INFORMED one. It's based on 15+ years of rep and gen collecting. Granted, I've never handled this rep in person, but based on my experience, a $50 quartz movement in a so-called "carbon composite" case, even if the remainder of the rep is of high quality, does not amount to a $428 rep - not when you can buy an Avenger rep with a $95 A7750 movement in a 316L SS case for $100 less. These "carbon composite" cases should impress no one - when used in a rep or a gen. There are plenty of Chinese made watches with such cases selling for under $200. I'm also very skeptical of dealer asking prices, particularly when I see only one dealer advertising the watch. And, not to challenge anyone's math, but the gen retails for $3,400. So that would make the rep 1/10 the price of the gen if the rep were actually priced at $340. By happy accident, that is in line with my original statement - that the rep appears to be overpriced by $100.

So there's no need to brush me off to Aliexpress just for stating an opinion you may disagree with.

Anyway, back to my question: Can anyone point me to other trusted dealers who might have this rep for sale?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Whoa! Let's take a step back here. No need to get excited. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, nor am a troll. I'm merely stating my opinion, which is actually a quite WELL-INFORMED one. It's based on 15+ years of rep and gen collecting. Granted, I've never handled this rep in person, but based on my experience, a $50 quartz movement in a so-called "carbon composite" case, even if the remainder of the rep is of high quality, does not amount to a $428 rep - not when you can buy an Avenger rep with a $95 A7750 movement in a 316L SS case for $100 less. These "carbon composite" cases should impress no one - when used in a rep or a gen. There are plenty of Chinese made watches with such cases selling for under $200. I'm also very skeptical of dealer asking prices, particularly when I see only one dealer advertising the watch. And, not to challenge anyone's math, but the gen retails for $3,400. So that would make the rep 1/10 the price of the gen if the rep were actually priced at $340. By happy accident, that is in line with my original statement - that the rep appears to be overpriced by $100.

So there's no need to brush me off to Aliexpress just for stating an opinion you may disagree with.

Anyway, back to my question: Can anyone point me to other trusted dealers who might have this rep for sale?
Opinions are great and we could debate all day if a rep is worth what it costs…but if you actually want to purchase it pony up! It’s a fantastic rep and I’m just wondering why I just sold mine :oops:

I have found ”original factory“ (they also go by other names) are not really listed on TD sites but just email them and any TD can source. I got one from ctime or JTime some time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teamjlf

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

No one is brushing you off. I am stating the facts as they currently are. You asked a legit question so I answered to the best of my knowledge with legit info. There are no TD that provide discounts to the value you are seeking. There are “market” prices that all dealers will use. Some offer discounts based on payment methods … crypto attracts small discounts with some TD. ( 5% )

It is what it is, no TD will offer you this watch for $100 USD less, hence the reference to Ali and DHG.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Which dealers are offering the Original Factory version right now, and at what price? I realize Trusty has them listed, but $428 seems overpriced by about $100 and I believe his shipping price is on the high end...
Trusty has a 5% discount right now too. TTPOUCH23 which eliminates the shipping costs completely. Also, if you use it, make sure to add the pouch which I forgot to do to your cart to get that as well. I paid 443.00 to my door with the added 4% pp fees included. I think that's pretty good for these. Even an extra 20-30 would still be good without the discount. These are excellent reps where there is almost no difference to the gen. And the straps are better than gen. More flexible. I've been ordering rep straps with buckles which are more than gen and I like them better.

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Reps today are just more expensive. 10 yrs ago 268 seemed norm with 298 and 328 creeping in as normal. Now that seems cheap. This is a great rep. I think you'll like it and being more expensive it will (should) have a corresponding higher price on m2m if you sell it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I just sold mine on M2M for $390 so it retains value, sold within an hour.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Trusty has a 5% discount right now too. TTPOUCH23 which eliminates the shipping costs completely. Also, if you use it, make sure to add the pouch which I forgot to do to your cart to get that as well. I paid 443.00 to my door with the added 4% pp fees included. I think that's pretty good for these. Even an extra 20-30 would still be good without the discount. These are excellent reps where there is almost no difference to the gen. And the straps are better than gen. More flexible. I've been ordering rep straps with buckles which are more than gen and I like them better.
What is this pouch you speak of?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
What is this pouch you speak of?
Yeah, I should have mentioned. That's why I didn't get it because I didn't know either. If you order from his site enter TTPOUCH in the search which is the product code and you will find this item. It's just a pouch. You don't have to add it to get the discount. You get 5% no matter what but technically it's a 5% discount code and a free pouch. So you add that product to the cart just like the watch and it's a free product and the 5% discount applies to your order. Edit-- I was too slow to see the NM.

Last edited:

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
An off topic questions - Trusty's checkout page says that the Visa payment is associated with some fees. Does anyone know how much exactly those fees are? I've never paid this way and I'm afraid I'll get hit with an unpleasant surprise on my card statement.. I'm pretty sure that I won't like the conversion rate either..

On the watch itself - I've read the thread a couple of times and still can't quite say if the red is close to gen in color?

Owners of white and yellow versions - does the strap get dirty easily? Like from jacket sleeves and stuff? My yellow strapped G-shock Mudmaster looked like shit after some time and the stains wouldn't come off no matter what.