• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes, it comes with the “Breitling” strap. I tried to order a strap from them, but they said I have to go to an AD. Haven’t tried that yet, they sell the regular straps online, but not the special edition ones.
That is correct. Some ADs even have them in stock.

Reactions: dpd3672

xLrnzo

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
10/12/22
USA
This is STUNNING! Which TD?? How did you get it, I need one!! I only see the older colors available.
I just received this exact same Endurance as well. I am impressed by how close to perfect it looks. Functions operate exactly same as gen too.

Reactions: dpd3672

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
I tried the gen on at the Breitling AD when I was on vacation last month. Bought the OF model and I have to say, other than the strap, it's pretty great.

The crown isn't exactly right, but it's not something most people would notice.

Reactions: Therion666

xLrnzo

Supporter
Certified
10/12/22
USA
One question I have about the Breitling Endurance OF version…. Can the chronograph display elapsed time greater than 30 minutes? Does one of the registers record and display hours in addition to it’s tenths, seconds or minute function? My chrono experience is limited to the digital display Casio world. Thanks

FlyNow

10/1/24
Are these water resistant at all? That has been one of biggest issues with Reps is that they seem fragile when it comes to durability and water resistance.....