• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus 5712 RG PPF

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Lume is not so easy to capture as my camera is overcompensating! Trust me, lume is great !
HEg7Ec.jpeg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Not wishing to thread crap but this is a fascinating video that just shows how close this rep is…
No no 99% of ALL people can call you out based on this video! If you go for milk you will be called out. At the bar you will be called out. Driving a 911 at a drive through picking up your burger you will be called out in an instant.

Taking out my trash in the morning I might be called out!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
unreal. been scared to death to get one of these because plated watches scare me but this seems so worth
Just plate it? Nikz19 in EU and Flandad in the US. Or if you're outside those two areas any local jeweler worth their salt can plate.

Reactions: positivitony

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Just plate it? Nikz19 in EU and Flandad in the US. Or if you're outside those two areas any local jeweler worth their salt can plate.
sometimes i forget just how many resources we have in our little family :O glad to know we have a plater!

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
No no 99% of ALL people can call you out based on this video! If you go for milk you will be called out. At the bar you will be called out. Driving a 911 at a drive through picking up your burger you will be called out in an instant.

Taking out my trash in the morning I might be called out!
If I could afford a 200k euro watch, I definitely wouldn’t take my own rubbish out and I would have someone to buy milk for me haha

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Wonder how long it would take for the watch thieves of Barcelona to get it off my wrist?
I had a pack of Nigerians after me in 2017 around El Raval. They had spotted my AP and converged my position in hopes of relieving me of my time piece !
I ducked and sig zagged down calles running into more Nigerian prostitute proclaiming “ do you want to fuck “ before finally finding my hotel and the sanctuary of the lobby with 6 guys looking in angry for missing its mark. From my hotel window I could still see a few loitering outside hoping for my return!

VII

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse
Supporter
Certified
14/10/23
Geneva
I was asking because RH had a bunch of V2s in stock ready to ship this morning, as I ordered one to be upgraded with a SW set to be built.

Bravh, how is your project going?

Reactions: johnlogan

VII

Supporter
Certified
14/10/23
Geneva
I think we were waiting for the V1 clasp to arrive. It should be there today or tomorrow. That has to come in before doing the gold wrap.
Sounds like a plan! Please keep us posted :) your project sounds interesting!

VII

Supporter
Certified
14/10/23
Geneva
Btw, is the moon 🌙 calendar fully functional?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Btw, is the moon 🌙 calendar fully functional?
Yes, via the pusher! Never tried it.
This would be V3 then…
Who did you say is doing the mod ? I was asking trustytime to do it…
New plating will take this to the next level.
Imho, with a serviced clone movement, the correct claps and a new rose gold plating this will be one of the most exquisite REPs out there.