• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus 5712 RG PPF

zlez93

Getting To Know The Place
10/12/23
@johnlogan I finally got mine today from the builder, and I couldn't be happier!! The sun is going down, so the pics are a little dark, but this thing is a WOW factor in Real Life. It's tough to show it right in a photo but I did do a quick video as well. Of all the projects I received today, this is my favorite one.

Build:
-RG 5712 V2
-PPF 5811 full clasp assembly with micro-adjust
-Full SW kit (Dial, Hands, Moon Wheel)
-RG wrapped
-Service

Video: https://imgur.com/a/yWHWtgx

Thinking of getting one of these in the later future. What do you think of the moon disc? In some of your QC photos it looked blueish but your recent wrist shots it looks dark black and almost indistinguishable from pics of gen. How do you feel about it?

zlez93

10/12/23
Sorry wrong quote further up.

A few direct sunlight pics

KZSIZo.jpeg

KZSihY.jpeg

KZSmnD.jpeg

KZSosk.jpeg

KZSOqJ.jpeg

KZSYXP.jpeg

Chrizor

Certified
22/8/23
Buy the non modded imho!
There are discounts out not at several TDs for the V1 version of this model. I am tempted to buy it. If i get this right you bought the V1 version? Are you still satisfied with it? Dont really know if the fake power reserves bother me or not :D

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
There are discounts out not at several TDs for the V1 version of this model. I am tempted to buy it. If i get this right you bought the V1 version? Are you still satisfied with it? Dont really know if the fake power reserves bother me or not :D
It’s a great watch! Just order it.

Chrizor

Certified
22/8/23
It’s a great watch! Just order it.
I ordered now the V1 version. But how come that on your pictures the power reserve is always different. I thought its fake on V1? How exactly does it work.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I ordered now the V1 version. But how come that on your pictures the power reserve is always different. I thought its fake on V1? How exactly does it work.
Afaik it's coupled with the hour wheel.

Ugeela

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/11/21
Hi I see the one on Chazing time for $1,798.00. Is this the one you got or did you do your own mod off the regular PPF base model?

Chrizor

Certified
22/8/23
Hi I see the one on Chazing time for $1,798.00. Is this the one you got or did you do your own mod off the regular PPF base model?
No just the stock V1. There are special offers at some TDs for it. For example puretime.

rolexianer

Supporter
Certified
3/12/23
Germany
Received the watch end of last week... Stunning watch but a full RG head and bracelet is a little too much for me I believe and will probably sell it here later...

rolexianer

Supporter
Certified
3/12/23
Germany
Puretime said v2 and showed the old style clasp - but this one comes with the new adjustable clasp... so v2 or v3 it is?!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Puretime said v2 and showed the old style clasp - but this one comes with the new adjustable clasp... so v2 or v3 it is?!
Offically it's V3 per chinese market announcements. But it's the same as v2 lol just with the new clasp.

Chrizor

Certified
22/8/23
Yea its V3.

I dont get it. PPF logic:

V1: correct clasp, correct dial, decorated movement

V2: wrong clasp, wrong dial, clone movement.

V3: correct clasp, wrong dial, clone movement.

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Yea its V3.

I dont get it. PPF logic:

V1: correct clasp, correct dial, decorated movement

V2: wrong clasp, wrong dial, clone movement.

V3: correct clasp, wrong dial, clone movement.
Welcome to the rep world