• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus 5712 RG PPF

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
The RG wrapped seems way too pinkish compare to gen?
I disagree, the wrapped is very close to GEN! Even factory plating is great. I inspected the GEN NAUTILUS 5980/1R-001 in Singapore last week at Marina Bay Sands and was even more blown away by the plating , dial and flash of the REP. I was not allowed to hold it so I can’t compare the weight.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
A few direct sunlight pics

KZSIZo.jpeg

KZSihY.jpeg

KZSmnD.jpeg

KZSosk.jpeg

KZSOqJ.jpeg

KZSYXP.jpeg

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
@johnlogan I finally got mine today from the builder, and I couldn't be happier!! The sun is going down, so the pics are a little dark, but this thing is a WOW factor in Real Life. It's tough to show it right in a photo but I did do a quick video as well. Of all the projects I received today, this is my favorite one.

Build:
-RG 5712 V2
-PPF 5811 full clasp assembly with micro-adjust
-Full SW kit (Dial, Hands, Moon Wheel)
-RG wrapped
-Service

Video: https://imgur.com/a/yWHWtgx

eiwood

Panerai Curious
Patron
Certified
10/12/21
US
@johnlogan I finally got mine today from the builder, and I couldn't be happier!! The sun is going down, so the pics are a little dark, but this thing is a WOW factor in Real Life. It's tough to show it right in a photo but I did do a quick video as well. Of all the projects I received today, this is my favorite one.

Build:
-RG 5712 V2
-RG wrapped
-Service

Looks fantastic. I'll be on the lookout for when you decide to part with it in M2M.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15

Build:
-RG 5712 V2
-RG wrapped
-Service

It’s insane, lit AF ! That is once crazy build. Imho, probably on the of the nicest REPs out there. Stunning.

Please post a few more pics over the weekend buddy. Great vid btw.

• Love
Reactions: oceaon

Swiss_goupil

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It seems the v2 has been upgraded to the new clasp.

time to order me think ;)

• Love
Reactions: Reaps

MrBald

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/4/23
Sweden
It seems the v2 has been upgraded to the new clasp.

time to order me think ;)
How come it looks yellow gold but says rose gold???

Chrizor

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
22/8/23
I cant help myself but this dial just looks straight up black to me. The V1 dial that was actual brown was so nice.