• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mini Review of VSF's Aqua Terra Worldtimer

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
I just fell in love with this watch after seeing at an AD this weekend. I know the globe isn't as detailed but for $400 I still want to see what VSF had accomplished. It was difficult to source though. Most of my dealers said they were all out, luckily Geektime had ONE left. Can't wait to see it.

Reactions: Ozgur85

nardin

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/10
If anyone wants to sell the bracelet please pm me

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Mine is weird when winding, the rotor catches and spins rapidly more often than not. It feels like something is wrong with the automatic winding module, has anyone had the same issue?

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Mine is weird when winding, the rotor catches and spins rapidly more often than not. It feels like something is wrong with the automatic winding module, has anyone had the same issue?

Autoreverser issue. It'll need a service!

Reactions: Snil

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
And here is mine!
It's a bewd but a bit big for me .... and I am straining to read the cities and the corresponding hours on the ring ....

Last edited:
Reactions: clk168

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS

It's a problem that can occur on other watches and movements but as pistebasher pointed out, it'll need service due to the winding train; the watch will still function normally in the mean time. Either wear it daily or put it on an auto-winder to prevent having to wind it.

betze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/22
What a stunning watch and a great review - thanks for sharing. How has it been holding up for you guys? I keep wanting to get this one whenever I come across it.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
What a stunning watch and a great review - thanks for sharing. How has it been holding up for you guys? I keep wanting to get this one whenever I come across it.

Mine is holding up nicely but then I gave not had it for long.
it may need a service, on a fresh wind it runs +2s, after a night on the desk about -20s.

victorski

Looking Around
29/5/22
Amazing review and gorgeous watch! 90 hour reserve is insane, i'm definitely purchasing one thanks to your review! Thank you!

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Amazing review and gorgeous watch! 90 hour reserve is insane, i'm definitely purchasing one thanks to your review! Thank you!

You should, I wear mine all the time! It has relegated my Cholexes to second tier and I am now a Chomega man!

replicaenjoyer

11/7/22
Canada
Excellent review Kenny... your pictures are beautiful and I'm definitely going to purchase one of these now.

oldboyz

28/3/22
i was looking for a worldtimer for years, have this watch for 2 month now
went on ocean a little (even spa/sauna) no worries at all

very happy with it
amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozgur85

BLOCKRAIDER925

Horology Curious
17/11/22
Nice review. This might be my first REP.. Still trying to decide between and Dayton and this..

WBav

Horology Curious
14/4/22
Absolutely stunning watch!!

I saw someone saying NWBIG, but whats the general consent on the map? Indistinguishable from the GEN or has some tells? I love maps and I know it would drive me crazy! o_O