• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mini Review of VSF's Aqua Terra Worldtimer

Globex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/20
No I didn't, but I have a LOT of experience switching out bands and working on watches in general. For someone less familiar or without the right tools, yes I can see where it would be a bitch. A slight bend in the middle of the spring bar definitely would help make the process easier. But be careful, as they are 21mm spring bars, they don't exactly grow on trees or are stocked at your local Walmart.

Thanks for the tip, I think I might have some spare 21mm but I'll be careful for sure.

D3nn15

Horology Curious
13/11/20
Germany
I orderd a worldtimer too, any tips where to Look at the QC pictures?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

D3nn15

Horology Curious
13/11/20
Germany
I orderd a worldtimer too, any known issues where to Look at the QC pictures?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
Amazing how a different band changes the character of the watch. I'm usually partial to steel bracelets but I think this one actually looks better with the blue rubber. Congrats!

Reactions: pistebasher

Globex

19/8/20
I received mine today and tried to swap out the bracelet for the rubber, I got it a few times to click into place but they seem to get loose again on the wrist, could this be because the spring bars are too short or would it be another issue?

passedaway

28/6/20
I received mine today and tried to swap out the bracelet for the rubber, I got it a few times to click into place but they seem to get loose again on the wrist, could this be because the spring bars are too short or would it be another issue?

Yes, you need 21mm. Try and bend them in the middle to fit the curvature.

Reactions: Globex

passedaway

28/6/20
nYZgflcFX07BwAsRx1XEJp6nTQyuGPWfB4juzHltUBU.jpg

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Just got my WorldTimer in this morning. Again, VSF nailed it - spot on with the gen. And the crown wobble is a 'feature, not a bug' in every VSF Omega GMT I've had - and I'm up to seven now. Lighting really comes into play when judging the blues of this watch, but it is worth every penny.

Where did you orders yours from? I can’t find a place that offers both blue rubber and metal straps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Globex

19/8/20
Where did you orders yours from? I can’t find a place that offers both blue rubber and metal straps!

Sead1999 offers it with both straps if you are in Europe, although I'm not sure how the Brexit will affect the dropshipping from the UK.

Reactions: saucin

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Sead1999 offers it with both straps if you are in Europe, although I'm not sure how the Brexit will affect the dropshipping from the UK.

My TD got back to me this morning and said the factory will make it happen, so I pulled the trigger. Excited for this one.

Reactions: Barryb and Globex

Globex

19/8/20
My TD got back to me this morning and said the factory will make it happen, so I pulled the trigger. Excited for this one.

Awesome I'm loving mine, hopefully we will be able to travel again soon I can use it for it's true purpose haha

Reactions: Ozgur85 and saucin

andee.c65

Looking Around
28/7/20
Does the inner hour wheel work correctly?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

passedaway

28/6/20
Yes! It is a true clone movement (minus the free sprung balance). The inner disknkoves full 360 over 24 hrs

Reactions: andee.c65

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The dial is bad and wrong

Man, I ain’t got the time and inclination to bring up a gen pic on the internet and compare it with the rep. I just enjoy these watch as they are. They look pretty, are well made, high quality. Who cares if there are differences with respect to gen. you’d only know that if compare with gen. why bother man

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Globex and saucin

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Man, I ain’t got the time and inclination to bring up a gen pic on the internet and compare it with the rep. I just enjoy these watch as they are. They look pretty, are well made, high quality. Who cares if there are differences with respect to gen. you’d only know that if compare with gen. why bother man

Sent from the RWI App

The Map on the dial ist wrong an bad VSF unworthy