• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mini Review of VSF's Aqua Terra Worldtimer

phelan771

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/14
The Omega Worldtimer has been on my radar for a few months and have been waiting patiently for the green rep on green strap to be released.

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
Hi,

Now that VSF's WorldTimer has been out for a couple years, are there any info on the movement reliability?

Thanks

AXROCK

16/3/23
Green Bay, WI
Got mine a few weeks ago. Love it. Now just trying to find the blue rubber strap. Wasn't available when I ordered, and the SS bracelet is a tick small for my 42mm wrist. Found a cheap blue rubber strap on amazon that will do for mow.

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
Got mine a few weeks ago. Love it. Now just trying to find the blue rubber strap. Wasn't available when I ordered, and the SS bracelet is a tick small for my 42mm wrist. Found a cheap blue rubber strap on amazon that will do for mow.
your wrist is 42mm???

xairate

19/2/23
USA
Just got my WorldTimer in this morning. Again, VSF nailed it - spot on with the gen. And the crown wobble is a 'feature, not a bug' in every VSF Omega GMT I've had - and I'm up to seven now. Lighting really comes into play when judging the blues of this watch, but it is worth every penny.

ZWpC58.jpg

ZWpPBK.jpg

ZWpl0R.jpg

ZWpQTL.jpg
Hello boss, when you said the wobble is a "feature not a bug", why is that

SamiJ

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
NY
Great review. Thanks for taking the time to make it. I found it helpful, especially the part about the crown.

Valaj

Known Member
15/3/23
Illinois
I love almost everything about my WT. The only thing I don't is the "crown wobble". Lucky I don't have to set it too often.
And since OldNavitimer mentioned it's a feature in every VSF Omega GMT, I probably won't be getting the Tai Chi even though I love the looks of it since I personally prefer a crown without the wobble.

Reactions: Ozgur85

WBav

Horology Curious
14/4/22
All these shots got me, pulled the trigger with Sead and now waiting for it to arrive from his EU stock!

I am looking now to buy a leather strap to give it a bit of classier look. I know the width needs to be 21mm, but I am also reading about curved bars. Would that still be necessary if I get the 21mm strap or is that just for the larger sizes, to fit within the lugs?

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia

temporarily on 20mm spring bar just for wrist shot
it's gonna take awhile before I can get my hands on a pair of 21mm spring bar...

Maxcacciatori

I'm something of a collector myself
23/4/23
Europe
Hi Everyone,

Excellent review, and very useful input by all of you. And definitely you convinced me in taking one.

Do you think the one here below is acceptable? The date seems a bit to the left, and the N in New York probably a bit too close to the hour marker, but apart from that, do you see major flaws that I may have missed?

Thank you in advance!

HWIBYE.jpeg

Ozgur85

Horology Curious
21/11/23

I have recently bought this watch and I can't be more happy about it. I must congratulate VS Factory. I hope everyone who wants this watch here could get it. As to accuracy, it's very accurate. It was -6 seconds day from the factory. After some regulating, it's +2 seconds per day. It's consistent.

kumo.no.jinja.kumiko@gmai

Looking Around
27/11/23
I recently joined the forum and I am about to pull the trigger on this very watch. This review sealed the deal for me and it leaves me certain, I chose a damn fine first rep.

I am actually going to get a color variation I am thinking about the green variant.

Reactions: YoitsJT

Marcu

17/6/23
Europe
Nothing new to this thread but me too i have received my Worldtimer blue.
And if there is something im agree with everyone here, is that the picture never do justice of this stunning watch !
The ambiant light give a very different dial depending of the conditions.
For reference one of my pics is from gen in AD, really can't see the difference...

Marcu

17/6/23
Europe
And if there is something im agree with everyone here, is that the picture never do justice of this stunning watch !
For reference one of my pics is from gen in AD, really can't see the difference...

BTW, i have a spare new bracelet from VSF still in blister, considering selling it.
Someone interested PM me.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK

A real stunner, looks great on the wrist I have to say!