• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2012

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Since I'm not worthy to be on this list, I wrote down the names, tore them up, and pulled one out of a hat. Actually, I did this several times until finally Sub4me got pulled. For some reason his piece of paper was all sticky, so it took a bit of "mixing" to get it loose. Next time it might be a better idea not to use toilet paper....

:p

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
BTW no new registrations will be counted. So these results may change.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Now theres a great Tshirt, LMAO.

Thanks everyone for the funny comments, this is great.:hehehe:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I concede...be DONE with it please...enough is enough.
UNCLE...................

Oh just to clarify, I have never milked a cow in MY LIFE :p
or had my colon cleansed..that was waterluver...not me

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
rob, LMAO man, ok so it was goat you milked, either way.:goat:

I can't remember exactly about your ass cleansing, however you were at the hospital while chating. I remember because we were talking and I was like WTF man your at the hospital, LOL.:hehehe:

I gotta go to church now and pay my respects.

I will check in later, behave yourself.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
rob, LMAO man, ok so it was goat you milked, either way.:goat:

I can't remember exactly about your ass cleansing, however you were at the hospital while chating. I remember because we were talking and I was like WTF man your at the hospital, LOL.:hehehe:

I gotta go to church now and pay my respects.

I will check in later, behave yourself.

I was there with my 95 year old grandma that I am entrusted to care for. She was getting care and I was waiting. RWI was a nice time kill. It beat the fawk out of Soaps and Family Journal mags.....:picard:

BUT that shameless charachter assination seemed to have capapolted you into the lead. Well done :p

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I dont get all of this talk. It seems pretty unseemly. Why not vote and move on, rather than vote and comment?

Sure this is the internet too, but we don't have to act like it is.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
BUT that shameless charachter assination seemed to have capapolted you into the lead. Well done :p

LMAO, rob have you lost your mind?? I was obviously joking, I can't believe your being serious.:snort:

doover, lighten up man.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
LMAO, rob have you lost your minds?? I was obviously joking, I can't believe your being serious.:snort:

doover, lighten up man.

Damn 59-45....wtf? You giving away watches or WHAT?
I'm not serious, I think its funny as hell :p...I cant believe you THOUGHT I was serious.....:rofl: but I HAVE to play along, right?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Forget the heated battles, just give both honorable gentlemen co-recipients of the award. Afterall they both deserve it. One for his uncanny longevity and the other for his steller service to the forum.

A truce and a tie :thumbsup:

Now let's eat I'm famished :popcorn:

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
I say sudden death... ban both whoever gives in first and begs back in loses. oh wait, not fair if you've lost your ban virginity :lol1:

Seriously this is the most fun time as long as candidates take this poll lightly. Sure its an honor but the banter is in good fun.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sub4me's in the lead? wait.... let me go outside to look and see if the sky is falling....... roflmfao....

:bbq:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
:hehehe:, hk its so nice to hear from you, I miss you man.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Damn my ass is offically KICKED,,,,:picard2: How embarassing...my ego my not stand this.