• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2012

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
I'd rather voted to myself, but as I'm not at the list, Dave!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
FYI, I am going to randomly check IP addys for folks that voted. If you logged in and voted twice, that user(s) will be ineligible for this poll and the the user(s) will be reprimanded accordingly.

EDIT: Crosschecked. Good so far as far as I can see. Carry on.

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
FYI, I am going to randomly check IP addys for folks that voted. If you logged in and voted twice, that user(s) will be ineligible for this poll and the the user(s) will be reprimanded accordingly.

EDIT: Crosschecked. Good so far as far as I can see. Carry on.

Good call Blue!

baseball-umpire.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Most times I do not self promote but I will make a small exception here for my own benefit.:sub4me:

Now while I find rob a worthy choice for member of the year (although I didn't vote for him LOL) I have to strongly caution you that by doing so you must remember you will be voting for a guy who spends all day yes all day in the chatbox, this F'ing guy has the chatbox loaded on his Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod. I even remember a day he went to the hospital to get his asshole cleasned or some shit and hes on the chatbox telling us about it.

Look, if you want to hear about some guy milking his cows, scratching his balls on the couch, and wiping his ass then vote away. I do like rob, I just don't need to know every detail of his life, however he has a need to share every detail so if this humors you then you have your man.

On the other hand you have me, Sub, someone you all know, love me or hate me you know where I stand on things. I will tell you straight how it is, I won't lie to you, and I know everything (ok not everything, but almost). You ask me a question and you can be damn sure your gonna get an answer, you may not like the answer but I'm gonna give it to you anyway, LOL. I like boobs, watches, lesbians, cigarettes, and booze. So when you vote remember to vote for boobs.
ShakeIt.gif

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Sub makes a good point there. :thinking: Then again we all have our strong suits. ;)

Honestly gents, I hate these contests. I really do. All they do is make people feel bad or others who may also be deserving don't even get recognition.

I didn't say this to make anyone feel bad, on the contrary, I say this because at the end of the day many more of you are tops. Coombye Ah.. Something like that.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I voted for sub4me back in the beginning of the contest when he didn't have any votes and I felt sorry for him cause I knew pretty much nobody liked him anyways.

Go figure!

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
LOL, I'd be willing to shave my balls and put some vasoline on them, you know gloss them up for you.
:sub4me:

you had my vote sub, that is by far the best avatar.

:snort:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
I voted for sub4me back in the beginning of the contest when he didn't have any votes and I felt sorry for him cause I knew pretty much nobody liked him anyways.

Go figure!

i like this post above.... :)

sub... my man.... we have been through a lot together through the years on this forum.... i voted for you just because....

for the folks that don't know he and i from the old days.... this describes us pretty well...

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you doin' this, Doc?
Doc Holliday: Because Wyatt Earp is my friend.
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.
Doc Holliday: ...I don't.

good luck my friend..... hope everybody is well. :cheers:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
All the other candidates are more than worthy , but I had to vote for Sub because I wanted to see a once banned member win this award. It would be quite a comeback and definitely a first. :D:

Hey HK is back and a rare post from this veteran Admin :howdy: