• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2012

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'm actually shocked about this. Thanks everyone, this is outstanding.:sub4me:

Fez

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Slow and steady wins the race, fat and round runs out of pace.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hey Fez :finger:

Congradulations.....can this send now please....

Now all you need is a kick ass Jelly Joe banner for your sig....

I filed a protest..I demand a recount LOL.
Wait never mind, it may be a worse asskicking...:lol2:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
I'm actually shocked about this. Thanks everyone, this is outstanding.:sub4me:
yo man.... somebody wrote that for you...... that is definitely not your style.... did you hire a speech writer or something? :rofl:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
hk, yes I hired a PR firm, tshirts were made by thinkbachs as you can see in his new avatar, all others have asked not to release thier names yet.:sub4me:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I am so amazed by this, 15 more votes and it will be 100, this is just awesome. Thanks RWI, its gonna be a great Easter.:sub4me:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
jeff, thank you but its not over yet, we all have to wait until the boss finalizes everything.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I voted for my *** buddy before all this crap started. He has been member of the year (along with a few others) with or without this vote many times so it dun matter wtf the outcome of this vote is and he knows it. He has given to the forum and it's members and kept us all entertained for countless hrs on end. Most of these voting things are won by the flavor of the month member. This time someone who actually deserves it is going to win. Congrats buddy.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
ZoSo, thank you so much for those words. I'm truly humbled by that.:sub4me:

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I voted for Tommy_boy cuz somehow I was overlooked this year, I mean seriously I haven't started any forum brawls in at least three or four years that has to count for something right? :)

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
wait WAIT wait..who is brawling? I hope ya'll dont think I am pissy about this shit. I think its funny and was just playing along with it.
Unless its someone else then nevermind :p

Sub and I have both been here a long damn time....tenor beyond tenor.

So lemme make it very clear that I really have no resentment about a popularity contest. ZERO...I just like to have fun and goof around as much as the next guy. I gave up on cyber power many years ago. It's all good....was a fun deal....I am suprized I even made the list. Seems like I am on a very short leash most days here at RWI.

Now someone make him a kick ass banner :p