• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2012

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Unbelievable, I'm stunned, actually shocked, thanks Fez and of course everyone else involved for getting me to the 100 mark.:sub4me:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Unbelievable, I'm stunned, actually shocked, thanks Fez and of course everyone else involved for getting me to the 100 mark.:sub4me:

Make that 101, you have not changed over the years Sub, and I like how you speak your mind:thumbsup:

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I know sub is a nice guy and all really I wanted to vote for him but Tommy knows where I live! :D:

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Hmmm, I dunno about this...

To me, sub has always struck me as a whining old man who sits on his porch waiting for the next neighborhood kid to yell at for walking to close to his yard...

But, if we have to have one, I'm glad it's him. And besides, I'm kidding, of course.

There are a few guys on the forum that I'd go out of my way for, most don't know it, but he's one of them. Mainly because he doesn't talk shit and while he may have the finesse of a rabid put bull, his forum-morals are in check. I don't always agree with him, but that doesn't matter... Plus, the cranky old bugger makes me laugh.

So, congrats on the 100+ mark, you cranky, whining old bastard.

Lol ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Conratulations.I like your no sh*t attitude and the help you freely give.and to the other members thanks for making this a really great forum

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Hmmm, I dunno about this...

To me, sub has always struck me as a whining old man who sits on his porch waiting for the next neighborhood kid to yell at for walking to close to his yard...

But, if we have to have one, I'm glad it's him. And besides, I'm kidding, of course.

There are a few guys on the forum that I'd go out of my way for, most don't know it, but he's one of them. Mainly because he doesn't talk shit and while he may have the finesse of a rabid put bull, his forum-morals are in check. I don't always agree with him, but that doesn't matter... Plus, the cranky old bugger makes me laugh.

So, congrats on the 100+ mark, you cranky, whining old bastard.

Lol ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldman LMAO, hey thanks for your kindness brother.

Conratulations.I like your no sh*t attitude and the help you freely give.and to the other members thanks for making this a really great forum

Thanks, and of course some of my freely given advice isn't always wanted, LOL.

Hurry up 04-01-2013 at 05:18 AM :cheer:

I hear that.:cheer:

wow.... :facepalm:

??:huh:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
65 of S4ME's votes need to be validated. Stay tuned.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
Congratulations Sub for winning the member of the year 2012 award. It is great to see a member get it that deserves it. I have read your posts and rants from day one and I can say there is never a gray area as to where you stand on an issue. It is refreshing to see someone speak there mind as to how they really feel without worrying about hurting feelings. You really do look after the members and forum here and that is what is needed. You may have gotten banned a time or two but that is only because you feel so strongly about things being right no matter whose toes get stepped on. Keep up the great work Sub and enjoy your award!!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Congrats, Sub!

I respect your integrity and appreciate what you do for all the members.

Thanks for being an important part of what makes RWI so special: members sharing experiences and knowledge with other members so we learn and make good choices.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
April fools! Congrats Sub!

R2, LOL you almost had me there, thank you. I was really sweating it there when you posted that. I was like WTF is that for real??

Congratulations Sub for winning the member of the year 2012 award. It is great to see a member get it that deserves it. I have read your posts and rants from day one and I can say there is never a gray area as to where you stand on an issue. It is refreshing to see someone speak there mind as to how they really feel without worrying about hurting feelings. You really do look after the members and forum here and that is what is needed. You may have gotten banned a time or two but that is only because you feel so strongly about things being right no matter whose toes get stepped on. Keep up the great work Sub and enjoy your award!!

water, thank you so much for taking the time to write that. Its nice to hear from guys that understand me. Theres alot of guys who just think I'm a nut (maybe their right) but to me the most important part about being a member is being yourself and not just some voice on a keyboard.

Congrats sub!

Fez, thanks your support is appericated very much.

Congrats, Sub!

I respect your integrity and appreciate what you do for all the members.

Thanks for being an important part of what makes RWI so special: members sharing experiences and knowledge with other members so we learn and make good choices.

tommy, in all honesty I thought you would take this award. I do have a list of my favorite members and you are on it, always have been. Theres been so many times when we where in the thick of some crazy thread, my head is about to explode, and then you post some common sense. Your a smart guy, and I like that.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Congratulations Sub

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????