• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2012

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thanks guys, really its an honor just to be on the list.:sub4me:

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
i voted for sub--dunno why....could have been those naked pics he sent me

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
He sent me nudes, but of himself wearing a Gaytona :goat:

He sent me the same one--I thought it was interesting where he chose to wear the gaytona....did it really wrap around "it" 4 times????:cheese:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I really shouldnt be on the list since my day in the sun has long gone. Still, it's nice to hang around with all the youngsters and be a part of such a great forum.

Every member on the list is truly deserving. Looks like a close race so maybe we will have joint-winners. :thumbsup:

Time to go vote and hang my chad now :cheers:

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
Man, this is crazy. Out of 50K+ people on here and my name is up there is very humbling. Thank your for just that. Means a great deal! Thank you for that.

D

d4m.test

I really shouldnt be on the list since my day in the sun has long gone. Still, it's nice to hang around with all the youngsters and be a part of such a great forum.

Every member on the list is truly deserving. Looks like a close race so maybe we will have joint-winners. :thumbsup:

Time to go vote and hang my chad now :cheers:

Uh, I'd like that! Haven't had a good doobie (joint) in a long, LONG time... . heh!

dave

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Oh God........many friends and damn good blokes in this poll.
sCo_hmmthink1.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Looks like a real nailbiter...and make sure Sub doesnt vote twice. :ninjagone: