• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Traser H3 - Anybody Have One?

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
I'm interested in a Traser H3. These are supposedly dead on replica's of the U.S. military issue Stocker and Yale P-650 "Sandy" from the 1990's.

I saw the real deal on a military watch forum and they wanted $400.00 for a "gen". I can get the Traser H3 replica (for lack of a better word) new for $225.00.

Does anyone own one of these? Your opinion of them?

Thanks in advance....

Here's the watch in question:

TraserH3.jpg

And here's an original model currently for sale:

SandyP-650.jpg

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Yes I have owned a couple of them. They are great everyday watches. Hold up well. The model I have currently does not have a screw down crown, so I don't shower or swim with it. They are built with the same quality of luminox watches while not having the same price tag.
The lights are great and are claimed tk be guarenteed for ten years and last up to 25. I've had one of mine fir about 5 years and still glows perfectly.

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Yes I have owned a couple of them. They are great everyday watches. Hold up well. The model I have currently does not have a screw down crown, so I don't shower or swim with it. They are built with the same quality of luminox watches while not having the same price tag.
The lights are great and are claimed tk be guarenteed for ten years and last up to 25. I've had one of mine fir about 5 years and still glows perfectly.

I would go for a gen on these unless you don't care about the lights.

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08

You've had the original? Or the Traser?

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Traser. They use original mil specs to create their watches. I know for sure that the p6500 and the 5900 are military issue specs.